S E V E N T E E N

"I am so tired already!" I complain as I take the seat underneath the tree for the fifth time. While Rowoon takes the seat next to me without saying another word and taking a sip of water from the nearly empty water bottle.

"Okay! Let's go to one last ride," he suggests.

I hesitate to answer. Obviously, I would. It's been five hours since we came and a number of rides that we went on are amazing! And they were all huge!

"Please! One last ride," he says causing me to look at him who was trying to use aegyo for the answer 'yes'.

"Fine," I replied back after trying to ignore his aegyo which was so hard as he is cute enough already. Even without doing the aegyo. To be honest I would have said 'yes' already, even if he wasn't going to do aegyo. I mean who can resistant that cute face?!? Not me, that's for sure.

"Yes!" he shouts excitedly and quickly jumps up from his seat and waits for me to get up.

I sigh and slowly get up from my seat and take his hand which has been holding out for me.

"Thank you," I replied back still not letting go of his hand.

"Your welcome," he replies back still holding onto my hand.

And then it was just an awkward silence as he still holds onto my hand and wouldn't let go.

"You know that you can let go of my hand," I said slowly.

"What if I don't want to?" he says as he looks at me causing me to blush furiously. And I could swear I could see a light pink blush forming on his cheeks.

"I-"

"I mean the place is getting kind of crowded and I don't want to lose you so the best thing is to be holding hands," he explained causing my heart to skip a beat. "I mean if you don't want-"

"No! It's okay," I quickly answer back and continue to blush at my own answer.

"Should we get going?" he said not looking at me anymore but focusing on what was in front of him. I nodded my head slowly avoiding eye contact with him.

"What about that one?" he said pointing toward the high-speed rollercoaster. I nodded slowly taking a deep breath and before you know it, we are back with the rides as we go from one ride to another just like before. But the only differences is that, now, we are holding hands. And after a while, I felt somewhat safe again.

In someone else's hands.

[After the ride || Outside her house
.☆.。.:*°]
"Thank you for today, oppa. It was really fun," I say as we stand outside my house.

"Glad that you enjoyed it! but you need to tell me next time if you have fears for anything," he demands to make me nod to what he was saying in slow motion.

"Okay. I promise you. I will," I reply back looking at him who made me experience things which I haven't before.

"Oh yeah. I got you this," he said taking out a bag from his bag. "This is for you," he says handing the bag over to me.

I gently open the bag finding myself staring a small yet cute panda, with a pink bow placed against her left ear.

"It is so cute, Rowoon," I said as I held tightly onto it. "When did you get this?" I question to him who was smiling brightly looking at me.

"When you went to the toilet," he replied back with an innocent smile making my heart beat fast again.

"Thank you," I mention.

"Glad that you liked it," he says as he ruffles his hair. "See you," he says and leaves me staring at him as he walks further away.

I head inside still clinging onto the panda and gently close the door behind when I phone buzz.

Prince Charming [Rowoon]

Today was fun.
Maybe we should do this often
( ^ω^ )

I smile slowly at his text and replied back thinking how lucky I was to meet someone like him.

Author Note:

Hi, guys!!!

Thank you for the continuous support that I am receiving from this book! I really appreciate it! I am really sorry for such short chapter but I hope that you guys still enjoyed this chapter even though there is not much to go about.

Thank you for the amazing 14k views and 964 votes. I can't believe that I am only 36 votes away from getting 1k. Thank you for making that possible! I really ~~~ appreciate it. And, I was searching up SF9 books on my phone and when I searched it up, my fan fiction was the third one the list!!!!!!

Thank you again!!

Anyway, please give lots of support to my new BTS & SEVENTEEN fan fiction (collaborated) called Virtual Boy. Hope that everyone can check it out and enjoy reading it. The first chapter isn't out yet but it will be out soon~~

One more thing, I was thinking if I get 1k votes. I will create a new book, an SF9 and PENTAGON collaborated fan fiction.

Good idea?