F I F T E E N

So the day has finally arrived, I thought as I look at the mess on top of the bed where clothes were not only on the bed but also on the floor and yet I still don't know what I am going to be wearing. But it wasn't like I had piles of clothes, in total I have about 16 pairs of clothes. 5 shirt, 3 jeans and 2 skirts, 2 shorts and 2 pairs of shoes and my uniform and two pairs of tights. Because since I was on a runaway mission I had no time to get all my clothes which were mostly gowns which I hated.

I picked up my white plain shirt which has the word 'day' in it and the sky blue pleated skirt which reached probably 5cm above my knees. I gently apply mochi BB cushion and started to focus on my eye makeup which for me is the hardest part of the makeup. And, lastly to finish the makeup I gently apply the light pink lip tint on the middle part of my lips and gently spread it around using my middle finger.

Even though, he said that it was just a friendly thing I can't help but get more nervous. After all, it's my first time I went out with no guards or servants always following after me.

I look at the watch which was hung up high on the wall indicating the time to be 11 o'clock. In 15 minute time, he will come.

And that 15 minutes soon passed as I spend that 15 minute scrolling through my Instagram account and played through the game of BOYs24pop.

Bzzz. Bzzz. [doorbell]

I gently place the phone on top of the table and look at myself for the last time before heading toward the door. I open the door wide open and peek my head outside where I see him standing there. His back facing me.

"Ahem," I said as I try to get his attention.

Now he is facing me and I have to say he looks, even more, hotter without his school uniform. He was wearing a black sweatshirt with black jeans. His hair which was always spiked up was straightened down reaching just above his eyebrows.

He looked up and then down at me and by looking at his facial expression I can say that he is shocked and is not expecting this at all.

"Hi,"
"uhh, hi"

Then it was a silence. An awkward silence.

"So..where are we going?" I asked breaking away the awkward silence and when I asked that question a smile was brought up in his face.

"Let's go before we become late," he says looking at his watch and looking back at me with excitement.

"Wait a second," I quickly grab my house keys and then my bag and quickly stuffed in the phone and the headphone before heading out and shutting the door close behind.

"Let's go," he shouts with excitement.

And soon we have reached the destination after catching the 19 number bus and dropping off in 5 stops and walked for about 10 minutes. This destination just also happens to be my worst nightmare. And it's none other than,

"Amusement park!" he says as if he was reading my thoughts.

Yes. But it's the truth, though. We are here standing in front of the amusement park. And amusement park just happens to be my worst nightmare. The screams of the innocent children and the tears of those make me shudder in fear as I think about it.

"W-why are w-we h-e-rre?" I asked as my voice shutter with the nervousness which was also mixed with fear.

"Well, it just happens to be that I had received two spare tickets for the amusement park and I didn't want to come with the members because they are boys," he said whispering 'boys'. "People are going to start thinking that we are dating. That happened last time when I went alone with Juho at the movies," he continued and shiver at the thought of it.

I sigh. And was wondering whatever if I should tell him the truth or not.

"And Hayoon it can also an excuse to spend sometimes with my junior," he said and ruffle my hair. And even though I know the fact that he just messed up my hair which I took a long time to do, I didn't care because of his innocent smile which made me forget about anything else.

"Let's go," I said in a small voice not believing that I am saying this at all.

"Let's goo! Go! Go!" he shouted in excitement and dragged me toward the entrance.

"So where should we go, first?" he asked as he looks at the map which was located right next to the entrance. "What about the Vikings? or water pool?" he suggested but I was just too scared to talk as I stood there just standing and staring at the view in front of me where I could see all the rides. The big ones. There were only big once here.

"Let's go," he says grabbing me by my hand.

"Where are we going?"
"To the Viking!"

Just great!

As we stood there waiting in the line for our turn I could hear Rowoon talking to me about how excited he is and how he can't wait to go in. But all I could think about was the screams of the innocence who did nothing wrong.

God, please save me. I promise that I have also been good. Sure, running away is not a good thing but I had reasons. Please God, I wouldn't ask for anything other than BTS 'Wings' album and the concert ticket, just save me, God! And I promise to be nice to Hwiyoung and always think good things about him! Just save me!

"Hayoon it's our turn!" he says nudging me out of my thoughts.

And just like we went to Viking, and then water pool and some more rides which I can't name because I was in shock and scared.

And just like that, I started to cry. And just like that, he made me sit on the bench underneath the tree, in the middle of the pavement. And just like that he asked me;

"Why are you crying?"