E I G H T

"Who are you?"

What did he mean? Who am I? I am a human, ain't I? Then, what? Does he know about my secret? Does he know that I am the runaway princess? But how...?

"What do you mean who are you?" asked Dawon who was sitting next to him. "She is a human," he replied back with the obvious tone. "and a girl" he continues.

He removes his stare from me and puts on a smile and looks back at me. Before he could open his mouth to say anything else Youngbin interrupted him.

"Guys let's pack up, the next lesson is about to start now," he said as he got himself up and with that everyone starts to move around and gather their stuff together. I pack my items and place it inside the bag and as I was about to get up I saws a hand in front of my face. It was Youngbin.

He smiles at me and looks at his hand which was waiting for my hand. I smiled and took his hand as a reply.

"Thank you," I said as I brush off the dust from my skirt and straighten up.

"No problem," he replied back.

"So what's your next lesson?" he asked as we walked together and stood next to the door.

"Maths!" I groaned as I thought about the idea as I sat there learning about things which I wouldn't possibly need it in my life no more.

"You don't like maths?"
"It's a love and hate relationship"

He shrugged with my answer as he understood what I meant. I mean who wouldn't, it's maths after all! When I was in my kingdom I didn't have to learn about maths, Korean or English. All I needed to learn was laws, politics and how should we use a spoon, which wasn't that helpful, to begin with. I mean is a spoon going to save me when I get lost or beaten up in middle of nowhere, I don't think so.

"Let's go or do you want to be late?"

I took my eyes off Youngbin and looked at the cold, annoying person which I didn't even have to look to know who it is.

"Let's go, Hwiyoung," I said as I smile one more time toward Youngbin before saying goodbye and walked toward my next class with Hwiyoung.

All I could describe our walk toward the class was silence. And awkward. I just don't know why we don't go well, I mean Chani and I are getting closer and Youngbin and Rowoon are nice to me too and Jaeyoon is just weird and gives me the freaky eyes.

"You seemed pretty happy and close with Youngbin hyung," he said after a while breaking our silence.

"Huh? Youngbin is nice and he is someone who seems very reliable," I said as I thought about Youngbin and the way he acted to me today.

"Yeah..." he replied and trailed the last few words not making me hear them.

"Did you say something?"
"No. nothing"
"Okay"

We headed inside the classroom and Hwiyoung walked forward while I follow him from behind. Girls were going crazy as he walks past their desk but as they saw the sight of me their eyes turn cold and scary. It's just like Chani said I will have to get used to it, I thought as Hwiyoung made me sit in the seat behind him.

"Okay, class," said the teacher as he walks in and glances around everyone before placing his stuff at top of the table.

"Ah, we seem to have some unfamiliar faces," he said as he looks at me. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Kim Namjoon," he said as he shows his dimple smile which nearly killed me.

And just like that, the lesson started.
And ended pretty quickly. It was probably because I was just daydreaming about this good looking teacher with his cute dimples, if Bora hears about this she will probably scream at me for not being lady like.

"Hey, aren't you going to pack? Or you staying here for the day?"

I looked at the person who was speaking and it's obviously Hwiyoung seen I have made no improvement in making new friends.

"I am coming," I replied back quickly as I pack my pencil case in my bag and also my exercise book.

"So I will see you tomorrow," he said as he smiles a small smile and was ready to go when I reach out for his blazer and gripped on it.

"What do you want?" he asked as he looks at my hand which was still holding on his blazer.

"Well, I might have kinda forgotten the exit," I replied back with a hesitation as I know that he is going to get angry.

He just sighs and stares at me like I was speaking a foreign language.

"Fine, it might have been my fault for not showing you the exit. I will lead the way but only this once" he said emphasising the word 'once'.

I nodded quickly and soon he takes his leave and I quickly grab my bag and headed out not losing my sight of him.

I watch him go past the students in the corridor. His back profile seems perfect, tall, handsome with black hair and his side was even more perfect. I can see why girls like him, but his personality seems just cold. Cold city man. Girls were screaming or giving him the space to walk as he walks past them and guys were giving him looks of admiration or jealousy. And even though I wasn't walking along side with him the girls face expression turned dark when they saw me.

He stopped after a while and looked at me and at the gate and I nodded as I got him. And I give him a quick smile and he walked away toward Chani and Taeyang who seems to be waiting for him.

I walked in and headed toward the bus stop waiting for the bus which is going to take about 5 minutes.

>>>Magic time skip<<<

After the bus ride, all I could think about was food. Food! Kimchi, chocolate, chicken!

I took the key out of my pocket and picked up the newspaper in front of the door and looked at the headline which was printed black and bold.

"The One and Only Princess on a runaway"

Hmm... I like that. The sound of that. The runaway Princess. Me, the Runaway Princess.

-------------------------------------------

Please give lots of support to my new book 'Wrong Sent' which is series of SF9 books. 

Thank you for all the supports so far and I hope that I can continue making you happy!!!