T H I R T E E N

[N.E.X.T D.A.Y - L.U.N.C.H.T.I.M.E] [third pov]

"Sure, let's go karaoke tomorrow. Should we ask the hyungs to see if they want to come?"
"Sure,"
"But, please not Youngbin hyung,"
"Why?"

"Yes, why, Chani?"

The three maknae line turn around to find themselves staring at the three hyung lines; Inseong, Youngbin and Jaeyoon.

"Yes, why Chani?" asked Youngbin once more as he back hugs Chani from the behind.

Chani didn't say anything but he did give a look to both Taeyang and Hwiyoung. A look which says 'Save me!'  but they both shrugged their shoulders and ignored the desperate look at Chani face.

"So what did you wanted to ask us?" asked Inseong as he looks away from Youngbin and Chani and looked at Taeyang and Hwiyoung.

"Well, we are planning to go karaoke and was wondering if hyung would like to come," said Taeyang

"Sure, this weekend, right?
"Yep,"
"Wait let's ask the rest of the members," said Jaeyoon.

And as soon as he said that one by one the members of the basketball team started to enter filling up the empty space of their performing room and took the seat on the ground, talking with one another about their previous lesson or about their upcoming practice. Everyone was there except the mum itself, Rowoon.

"Hyung, have you seen Rowoon around?" asked Juho who finished talking with Youngbin who was still tightly holding onto Chani.

"No, but he might be coming soon" answered back Youngbin. "By the way, do you know what happened to him?"

"No. Why, hyung?"

"Well, he seemed more happy than usual," answered Youngbin back.

When he said that Hwiyoung stopped talking to Taeyang and froze for a brief moment. His mind went back to what Hayoon said and thought that maybe she said yes. Maybe that's the reason why he is happy, he thought.

"Hwiyoung are you there?" asked Taeyang breaking Hwiyoung thoughts.

"Y-yeah, sorry,"
"Anyway, you know..."

And soon Taeyang started to talk about the cat which was chasing him like crazy yesterday and how a guy called Kino saved him. Sure, Hwiyoung was listening but then he wasn't listening at the same time as he worried about her answer but what puzzled him after a while was why? Why did he care about her answer? and why would she say that to him? Him out of the people?

"Rowoon! There you are," shouted Juho with excitement which was usually rare.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Rowoon asked and was smiling brightly than ever.

"Well, Chani, Taeyang and Hwiyoung wanted to know if you wanted to come to karaoke or not?"

"Only me?"
"No all of us. You know all 9 of us,"
"No, I can't I have plans" he replied back.
"Oh..."
"Is that it?"

"..."

"You want something else don't you," questioned Rowoon.

Juho nodded his head like a little kid who wants something but is too scared to ask.

"What?"
"Can I have money?"

"wHY?! Your mum just gave you your pocket money last week!!"

"Please, Rowoon. I promise to pay back,"
"Here you go,"

And with that Juho ran away with Inseong who he properly planned this with. If this was the Rowoon that they have known, he would have been screaming at them for lying or for running but today he did none of that but kept on smiling.

Hwiyoung who noticed his happiness got up from his seat and headed toward Rowoon hyung who was sitting down in the empty chair and was looking outside the window. But before he could go over and talk to him the door for the practice room open wide up revealing two girls.

"Hayoon you have finally arrived," shouted Dawoon as he runs toward the door excited to see his friend.

"Hello oppa," she greeted back as soon she enters the room followed by a girl with two pigtails and a fringe.

"Who is behind you?" asked Youngbin who has now stopped hugging Chani.

"Guys, I want you to meet Jung Jang Mi," she says as she steps away from her so that everyone can get a clearer view of her who was fidgeting with her thumb.

"Hello my name is Jung Jang Mi," she said as she did the 90* bow. "But you can call me Mi if you like" she continued making the last sentence into a whisper.

"Hi! Mi!" shouted an overly enthusiastic Dawoon.

And one by one they did a proper greeting even though Mi already knows who they all are. They are SF9 the hottest boy in their school, who covers the ground from sports to dance, singing and even rapping and cooking.

And just like that, the lunch time flies by as they talk about themselves and the karaoke which they are looking forward too. They also got to know about Mi as they found out that she likes literate and reading books and whispers to Hayoon about how she is thinking about making fan fiction too.

"I'm thirsty," shouted Dawoon causing the conversation flow to break.

"Get it yourself!"

And then one by one they all started to complain about how thirsty they are.

"Stop yelling," shouted Youngbin grabbing everyone's attention. "Let's make two people get the drinks," he continued and they all agreed.

"But how do we know who should go and who shouldn't?"

"I guess we have to do that,"
"We should..."

And then it was a silence. A silence which doesn't know what is happening next. A breathtaking silence which seemed more serious than the Olympics itself. And then together they shouted;

"ROCK! PAPER! SCISSORS!"

This continued for awhile until there was only four left; Hwiyoung, Hayoon, Jaeyoon and Rowoon. No one said a word but just stared at each other as they made sure that they are not the one who is getting the drinks.

"ROCK! PAPER! SCISSORS!" shouted the members at the back causing the players to stare at each other thinking about what they are going to pull out...and then...the losers were...

   ☂ Author note

Hi, guys!!!

So who do you think is going to win? And have a little bit time together??

Anyway, thank you for reading by book and making it at 7k reads. I really appreciate it and hope that you guys keep reading and enjoying my book!! By the way, I am thinking about making a Christmas special chapter but I don't know if you guys will be interested, though. If you guys are then comment below and let me know, yes or no?

If any H:Our is reading this, please, check on my new fanfiction.

100 Days with Lee Hwayoung

Thank you once again!!