F O U R

"Wow! There are so many people here."
"Obviously"
"Why?"
"Why? Because we are amazing."
"We?"
"Yeah. I am part of the basketball team!"

I nodded as a reply. Students were everywhere. And I am not even exaggerating. And in middle of them there is a game that going. Two team; There is a team of two; white and red shirt. A team of 9. They looked really cool and kinda hot in there PE clothes.

"Isn't that Rowoon sunbae-nim?" I asked as I pointed toward the guy who was passing the ball to his fellow teammate.

"Yeah, that's Rowoon hyung. He is the ace of our team. He plays baseball as well as basketball. He is all rounder" explained Hwiyoung as he took a bit from his chocolate.

"Isn't that Chanie and Taehyung?" I asked pointing at the two defenders who was trying hard to block any attack.

"Yeah. They are the maknae of our team. Chanie is the same age as you but Taehyung is a year older than you"

I nodded. But I was barely listening to what he was saying. The game is so intense. It's killing me. I have never seen games like this. It looks so fun. Golf was so boring that I would never play it. Forget play, I wouldn't even touch it.

"Wow! He scored!" I shouted and grabbed tightly on Hwiyoung causing him to drop some of his chocolate.

"Chill okay" he replied back as he stares at the fallen chocolate. "His name is Youngbin hyung. Captain of our team and also a dependable hyung.

"Wow. He is really charismatic" I said as I took an another look at him as he made a score so easily.

Just like that, he introduced the rest to me; Zuho, Inseong, Dawon but the name that stood out the most to me was Jaeyoon. Where have I hear the name?, I thought as I looked at him. He was laughing along with Dawon as they pull a prank at Rowoon. His smile, his eyes, everything about him seems familiar. Why?

"That guy Jaeyoon. Who is he?" I whispered in a small voice.

"Jaeyoon hyung. He is our cool hyung but still a bit immature. He looks cold but he is really warm. I mean most Busan man has that kind of feel, you know cold from outside but tell you the truth he is really warm."

Busan? That's...

"Ha-yoon are you okay? You look a bit pale. Are you allergy to peanuts by any chance?"

"No, it's fine. I am good."

Then I give him a warm smile to let me know that I am good. He didn't look convince but he didn't ask any more questions.

"Okay, whatever you say" but before he could continue anymore of what he was going to say a ball suddenly came out of nowhere and hit him...right...in the...head!

"Hwiyoung are you okay?" I asked him as I watch him yell in pain.

"Nah - it's good," he said in between his pain.

"Hyung! Are you okay? It was a mistake. I swear."

I look down to see Taeyang and Chani looking up at us. I guess they were the one who did it.

"Wait when I get down there?" Hwiyoung shouted back.

Before I know what to do I see an angry Hwiyoung marching toward Chani and Taehyung leaving me all along.

"Geez, that guy!" I mumbled as I watch him go. But anyhow I took a seat and watch the basketball "match". The students have been made to leave due to the game being finished and all that was left was the two basketball team and me.

"You alone?"

I turned to be facing a girl in her PE clothes; white shirt and black . Her hair was tied up in a ponytail while her fringe was left out.

"No. Not really. I really don't even know."

"Okay... By the way, I am Song Ri Ma. Second year and the coach of the red team and also I am also the nurse."

Wow....talk about smartness.

"By the way, are you and Hwiyoung close?"

"No - I don't know" I reply back after the hesitation.

"Since you are new you properly don't know him that well but it's cool, you will like him once you start to know him," she says.

But it's not what she said that stood out but rather the tone and the way she was looking at him. I have learnt how to read people facial expression while trying to hide my own. The way she seems to be looking at him seems to be with full of hope...care...love.

"What about being friend with me?"
"Huh?"

"Yeah, I know that you are a junior but that doesn't mean that we can't be friends unless you don't want it," she says still not looking at me.

"Sure.." I replied back. Her words seem to be sad, I wonder why...

"Sure! I will love to be your friend" I said with a bit more enthusiasm.

"Great. By the way, has Hwiyoung introduce the members, yet?"

"Yeah but not face to face"
"So...?"
"So... what?"
"So, do you want to meet them?"
"Meet who?"
"The dance team obviously"