T W O

6 months later;

Okay...Take a deep breath Hayoon. You can do this. You can. Remember how you gave speeches to those governors. This is nothing compare to that. Okay?

But I am still shaking with excitement? Anxiety? I don't know but the feelings are definitely mixed. Me, who used to be homeschool is out in a normal school. A normal High School.

The bell has already ranged 2 minutes ago and I am standing outside the classroom door and this is my sixth time checking myself on my phone screen.

"Inhale and exhale" I murmured as I take in some breath and release it out gently.

From the inside, I can hear voices, loud voices.

"Class 2A quiet down. We have a new student in our class"

Just like that the loud noise stopped instead, there was an excitement of buzz.

"Miss, is it a boy?"
"No Yoona. It's a girl."

Then a loud cheer came from a group of...guys...

"Come on in"

I took a deep breath in. Then slid the door open and head in. As I walked in I could feel the stares from the class. It is so nerve wrecking. God, please don't let me trip, I thought as I walked in as carefully as possible.

"Please, go ahead and introduce yourself"

"Anyounghaseyo. My name is Park Ha-yoon. Please take care of me."

>clap< >clap<

"Ha-yoon-shi please take the seat in the middle row"

I nodded and headed toward the middle row, the third seat.

"Since Ha-yoon-shi is new. I would like someone to give her the school tour" said Ms Kim who is supposedly my homeroom teacher.

"Me, Miss" "Pick me, Miss"
"Okay calm down students," she said but she was only talking to the boys.
"I will pick-"

"Sorry that we are late, Miss"

My eyes drifted from Miss and toward the door where three students walked in.

Good looking, I thought as I watched them walk in.

"Chani, Taeyang and Hwiyoung. This is your fifth time and in a row! Do you think that this is your bedroom, walking in any time that you like?" shouted Miss Kim at the three boys.

"Sorry Miss. It wouldn't happen again. I promise" said the smallest one in out of those three.
"That's what you said last week as well, Channie" pointed out Miss Kim. "I don't know what to do with you boys. But I will let you go since we got a new student in our class. But only today. If this happens again you are heading toward the Principles office."

They nodded in sync. One of them headed at the end of the classroom and the other one took the seat next to the window at the front and the other one is....heading toward....me?!

He heads toward the empty seat next to mine and then looks at me but doesn't say anything and just goes to his seat without giving me the second glance. Then the class starts.

This class is so fun! Full of creative writing. At least it's better than learning how to act properly in front of your guest or learning about the forks and plate.

"These are the three tips of imagination. One. You must imagine things which have occurred in your life and not something which is random because after a while it will lose it's feeling."

I wrote it down. The notes which will help me. I flip the page and started to write again. This is my second page in a 30-minute pass lesson and we still have an another 15 minute to go through. I was just about to write when a scrunched of paper came from my next door seatmate.

I look up from my book and at him. He has a strong image. Strong features and his eyes...are so characteristic.

"Don't talk or you will get in trouble. Look at it" he mouthed and pointed at the scrunched up paper.

I looked down at the paper again and unfold it. It has a message written in a clear black ink.

"You are the new student, isn't it?" I haven't seen you before, Princess. Thanks for before tho."

Princess? Does he know about my identity? Wait, wait a minute, I read something like this in one of those books. Isn't it a way of flirting? This guy sure has the gut.

I quickly down my answer before Miss Kim could notice and pass it to him.

"Yes. I am the new student. Second, I am not a princess and third I don't even know you name and what are you thanking for?"

He smirked slightly as he reads over it and then quickly scribble down the answer down.

And just like that 15 minutes past by so fast. In those 15 minutes, I learnt his name. Kim Hwi young. Cocky, rude and has a bit of sassiness in him. But a total good looking.

"Ha-yoon comes here please," said Miss Kim as she held me back after class.

I nodded and went toward here but I was not the only whom she needed. Hwiyoung was there was as well.

"Hwiyoung I want you to show Ha-yoon around the school."
"But Miss-"
"It's not a request but an order"
"Fine" he mumbled underneath his breath.

Then she turned to look at me.

"Ha-yoon if there is any problem. Come and talk to me about it"
"Miss come on I am not that bad" whined Hwiyoung.
While, I just nodded as a reply.

"Great! You can start now. I have already informed your teachers about it. So just skip the second and the third lesson but after the break, I want you guys to be back to class. Got that?"

"Yes," we replied back together.

"Good," said Miss Kim. "And Hiwyoung I still haven't forgotten about your punishment. So come after school with the other two clowns."