F I V E

"No! For the last time, I don't want to meet them"
"Come on. It's going to be fun and you can also meet Jaeyoon ."

"I am not interested in him" I hissed back as I resisted the pulling from Rima.

"Come on when you were talking about him. You seemed like you were in love with him." She whispered back.

Love....huh?

"Come on I will treat you food at lunch" she suggested.

Truthfully, I wanted to decline it but then I remembered that I haven't got any money for lunch. On top of that, I haven't eaten anything this morning either.

"Fine," I said with a defeated tone.
"Mansae!" She shouted.

I giggle at her childish behaviour. She is older than me but she acts younger than me.

"Come on," she said as she dragged me down the stair.

The white shirt team has gone and the only team that was left was the 'Dance team'. All of them where spread out across the gym. Chani, Taeyang and Hwiyoung were sitting down and were sharing out some food and seems to have made up already. Rowoon and Zuho were sleeping, it was mostly Rowoon that was sleeping on top of Zuho shoulder and Zuho was talking to Youngbin about something which caused Youngbin to laugh. Inseong, Dawon and Jaeyoon were 'stretching' but more likely to be found playing around.

"I am nervous" I whispered to Rima as we got closer.

"Don't worry. Don't be nervous. They wouldn't bite" she whispered and a smile came over her face.

"Guys!! Can I have your attention?" She shouted loudly and her voice echoes through the gym.

"Who is the girl behind you, Rima?"
"Ha-yoon"

Their voices spoke together cutting each other off. But it was clear enough for everyone to understand.

"Hwiyoung, do you know that girl?" asked Dawon.

"Yeah, she is in our class," he said as he looks over Chani and Taehyung.

"Give your introduction" hissed Rima,

" 안녕하 세 요 (hello). My name is Park Ha-yoon. I am a new student and I am also in the same class as Hwiyoung, Chani and Taeyang." I said as I introduced myself and gave them the 90* bow.

"Ah! You are the girl from earlier."

I look up and looked at the direction of Rowoon who was in shocked.

"Ne," I replied back in small voice.

"I swear Hwiyoung was supposed to give you the tour around the school"

"Ne..." I replied back in a small voice and gave a glare to Hwiyoung who noticed it.

"We finished the tour, hyung"
"Okay, whatever you say." He replied back.

>Cough, cough<

I guess they didn't understand what was happening.

"I guess it's our turn to introduce ourselves," said the leader Youngbin.

"It's okay, hyung. I already introduced you to her" said Hwiyoung.
"Okay then we will do a quick introduction" suggested Youngbin.

"Hi! I am the leader of the dance team. If you need anything just tell me and you don't have to hesitate" said Youngbin as he gives me his killer smile.

"Okay. I will" I replied back. Next was Inseong, the cute bunny that can kill you with his innocence in seconds.

"Hello. My name is Kim Inseong. I am the oldest out of the 9" he said and bowed and I replied it back with a bow. He is the oldest?! He looks so cute and young. I guess when people say 'don't judge a book by its cover.' I guess that they mean this.

Just like they all give their introduction. Then only two introduction was left; Dawon and Jaeyoon.

"Hello! My name is Lee Dawon. I am in charge of singing, dancing and I am also good at acting. And by the way, I am the visual of this group."

I nodded but I don't know if this guy is joking or is he being serious?

"Okay, that's enough," said Youngbin as he drags Dawon by his shirt collar.

Then it's him.

He is not looking at me, why? Is the floor more interesting than me? Am I not worthy enough for him?

"My name is... (he is still looking down at the floor)... Lee Jae Yoon."

He looked up! He is looking at me. No, he is looking for something else. Answers and questions...

[Flashback]

"Mama.. Where are we going?"

"To my childhood friend house. It had been a while since I have seen her and guess what Ha-yoon she has a son who is two years older than you."

"What's his name mama?"
"Lee Jae Yo-"

[End of flashback]

"Ha-yoon you okay? You just zone out all of sudden."

I looked at the person who was speaking. It was Hwiyoung. He looked worried. Does he really care or is he just worried that he will be in trouble with Miss Kim?

"Yeah... I am fine" I said as I get away from his grip and looked at his face. Jaeyoon face. He looks like he was searching for something, answers... Or... Questions?

That flashback, what was it? I don't remember that being a part of my memory and who was the lady that I called, mama?

"Ha-yoon you sure you don't want to go to the nurse?"

"Yep! I am definitely sure" I said as I put on my best smile. Then I looked for him who wasn't giving me a second glance anymore.

I need to be alone with him.

"Ha-yoon what's your next class?" asked Rima as she destroys my thoughts.

"Design Technology..." I replied back
"You are in the same class as Chani next"
"But what about the break?"
"You just went through it"
"What?!"

"But you can have this," said Rowoon as he hands me a packet of energy biscuits.

"Thank you" I whispered back.

Rowoon is so nice and caring. He is like the mother of the group. He is like an angel in disguise. A hot Angel! What am I even saying?!!?

"Okay I will see you guys later," said Rima as she heads off with Dawon (dragged).

"Let's go," Chani says.

His voice is so deep. Is he really my age?

"Ne" I replied back for the fifth time as I followed after him.

Maybe my new life is the right choice for me. Maybe this is the right part for me. Maybe this life will be better. Maybe I will find something that I can finally live for?

Just maybe....