E L E V E N

But before I could finish what I was going to say. I felt myself falling. Falling until I reached the ground. Not only me, though. Hwiyoung too.

On top of me!

He was so close. So close that I could feel his breath which gave me goosebumps. I stare right into his chocolate brown eyes which seem to be looking right into my eyes. I look away, trying not to stare at that captivating brown eyes, but finding myself staring at his lips.

"Hwiyoung, Hayoon!! Are you two okay?" someone shouted from the behind causing me to snap out from my thought and push him away.

"You two okay," that person repeated one more time but this time the voice was right behind us. It was Rima.

"Yeah, but how did you find us?" asked Hwiyoung as he looks away from me and to her.

"I hear some students saying that Hayoon was going to get beat up from Jiyeon and then I heard from Taeyang that you were going to pick her up from the class, so I wasn't that worried but then it had become a while since you guys haven't returned so we went to look for you,"

"We?" I question as I got up and dust the dust away from my skirt.

"Yeah, me, Chani and Rowoon. We went looking for you," she says and at that point, they pop out behind her back as they were waiting for their name to be called out.

"You guys okay?" asked Rowoon as he got closer to me.
"Mhm!" I reply back
"Good," he says as he rubs my hair causing it to fizz up.
"Rowoon," I shouted as I push his hands away from my hair.
"Sorry, sorry," he says but I could see that smile on his face which definitely shows that he is not sorry.

Then a giggle can be heard from Rima who was now standing next to Hwiyoung.

"You guys look so cute together," she says.

Now I blush again in this 10 minutes time. Seriously, I need to stop with the whole blushing thing.

"H-hold on, there is no way that we-w are cut-e" I reply back hoping that the blushing got unnoticed.

"Why? Don't you think that I am cute," says Rowoon in a small voice as looks at me with that 'I am so upset look'.

"I did-n-t me-e-a-n that," I reply back trying hard not to show that I am nervous or scared which isn't working well.

"You are so easy to tease," said Rowoon as he goes back to his act of the good looking frenemy.

Then he laughed. A laugh which I could listen to every day if I could.

"Guys let's hurry. Youngbin hyung just texted me and he wants all of us now," said Chani causing Rowoon to stop laughing.

"Let's go"

I nodded and follow after Chani but I couldn't help but get the feeling that someone is staring at me. I look around to see Hwiyoung staring at me. His eyes were looking at me with angrier making me confuse as to why. Before I could ask him what's wrong I got interrupted by Rowoon.

"Hayoon hurry up!" shouted Rowoon as he walks ahead of all of us and stood there waiting for me.

"Coming," I shouted back and turned around to talk to Hwiyoung only to find him not there but next to Rima as they laugh at a joke which she made.

And for some reason, my heart ached.

"Hayoon stop day dreaming!"

Then all of sudden I felt a pink on my forehead which was done lightly.

"Ouch, that hurt," I said as I placed my hand on that part.

"Sorry but no sorry" shouted Rowoon as he runs off with a smile.

"Rowoon! You better run off now, or else,"
"Or else what?"

Then I run off after him and laughter could be heard from the background. And I forgot all about Hwiyoung.

"Fin-a-aly I have caught you," I said as I try to catch my breath back.

"Whatever you say," he replies back running slowing but still not enough for me to catch him. But someone else did.

"How many time have I told you to stop running around the corridor, Rowoon?" said a husky voice making me look away from Rowoon who was in my sight.

"Sorry sir" Rowoon replies back and my first impression of this teacher is that he is short. Then he removes his attention away from Rowoon and looks at me.

"I haven't seen you around," he said. But I am completely lost in his looks. "Are you there miss?"

"Hayoon," hissed Rowoon causing me to snap out from my thoughts.

"Oh, my name is Park Ha-yoon," I say as I give him the 90* degree bow.

"So you must be the new transfer student," he assumed.

I nodded.

"Well, I am your music teacher Min Yoongi,"
"Nice to meet you, sir," I said as I try to ignore this teacher hottest.

"Nice to see you too. But you need to stop running around Rowoon," he says as he hits Rowoon in the head with a black notebook which he was carrying "and this is the fifth time that I have caught you" he continues.

"Sorry but not sorry sir!" replies Rowoon as he grabs my wrist and drags me away from Sir Min.

"No running Rowoon," he shouts but he is too lazy to run after us.

But what I was thinking was; why is everyone dragging me around? First a Youngbin and then Rowoon. What's next? Hwiyoung, wait but why am I even thinking about him?

"Hayoon are you listening,?" Asked Rowoon once we have stopped running.

"Huh? What were you saying?"
"That this was fun and that we should do it okay,"
"Yep, this was definitely fun. We should,"

To be honest, it wasn't fun at all. I mean what kind of girl would like to be sweaty and smell so bad. I know that I wouldn't.

But this was more fun than the princess duty. I mean who would like to sit around and nod to what those governors are saying which no one understands or cares.

So it was still fun.

And I got to see Rowoon adorable smile!

"You are not listening again," he says and sigh

"Sorry, what were you saying?"
"Do you want to hang out?"

"Sure the all of us right," I said as I thought about Hwiyoung, Youngbin and Jaeyoon.

"No I mean just the two of us," he says as he avoids my eyes.

Wait, the two of us? Is this a date?

Author note  ☂

Thank you for all the supports!! and I love how some readers are already shipping Hwiyoung and Hayoon!!

What's their ship name called? HwiHa or Hwiyoon??

{I know I am bad at making shipping name ( ⁍̻᷄⁍᷅ )}

But what about Youngbin and Hayoon? or Rowoon and Hayoon?

Thank you for all the support!

And do not forget to vote for Sf9 in MAMA 2016!!!

++