T E N

"Omg! Look at her,"
"You aren't supposed to say that"
"Doesn't matter! Look at those two"
"I told you that the new girl is going to to steal our oppa"
"Look at her holding hand with Youngbin,"

I try to hide behind by hair which is obviously not working well, as Youngbin is tightly holding on one of my hand. I didn't try to resist it either. I wonder as to why I didn't resist holding his hand?

I look up after what it seemed like a while and saw girls giving me the death look but he squeezed my hand tightly telling me that everything will be fine.

"Sorry for holding your hand," he says once we reach outside my classroom.

"It's okay," I reply back hoping that I am still not red in the face.

"Well, I will see you later then," he says as he puts his hands inside his pocket

"Sure, with the rest of them" I pointed out.

He nods and heads off toward his class which was upstairs and then I head inside of my class. As soon as I enter I can feel everyone's eyes on me, it felt like I have become a celebrity in just one day or two. Once I took my seat, the second bell rang letting everyone know it's time for class. Soon after the bell rings, Hwiyoung came in and took his seat and yet didn't even glance at me whereas Chani mumbles a small 'hi', which I reply back, the same with Taeyang.

"Is it true?" asked Taeyang as he turns around to face me.
"What's true?" I asked back
"You know about you and Youngbin,"

Now I am even more confuse. But I know that now I got all three of their attention.

"Yeah, apparently you guys were holding hands when you arrive," whispered Taeyang who was getting the looks.

"Are you guys dating?" he added.

"No way!" I shouted loudly than intended. "It just happen that we live near each other. And got on the same bus and we were running late so he just grabbed my hand" I continued.

"Oh, I thought that since Youngbin hyung is nice and caring but you better be careful of his fan club especially his fan club leader" he commented.

But before I could say anything the teacher walked in causing them to look at the front.

---After lesson---

"So what's your next lesson?" Asked Taeyang who has become more friendly to me than the other twos.

Taeyang is always the one who talks. Chani is the shy one who doesn't say anything. Hwiyoung is just cold.

"I got history next" I replied back.

"You are not in any of our classes. But I hope that you will have fun and Hwiyoung will come and collect you after lesson" said Taeyang.

"No it's okay,"

"Yeah, and why should I pick her up anyway?"
"Because she is new and you are her partner,"

Before I could say anything he agrees probably giving up on Taeyang continuously begging.

"I will come and collect you," he says and heads out toward his next lesson.

"He is trying to play cool," whispers Taeyang and heads out and Chani follows after him but not forgetting to look back at me and waves a 'bye'.

I smile back and headed toward my next class and trying to ignore those girls looks as much as possible. Once I arrive, I see unfamiliar faces staring at me. I took my seat on an empty seat which has my name tag on it.