S E V E N

Seventeen : Nice
{as the background music}

I watched them as they dance to the beat. It looked so good and it looks so hard, it will take me 5 years to learn this by heart.

"Ha-yoon stop staring and follow" whispered Rima as she nudged me to wake up from my dreamland.

I nodded and quietly followed after Rima who took the seat away from the boys and seat at the empty table which was also the only table.

I guess that they are used to Rima barging in any time that she liked, I thought as I watched them continue with their performance without even giving us a second glance.

My eyes travelled from one face to another. They looked so determined but why? Why do you have to work hard for something that you can't even predict the results? Then I found Hwiyoung face as he takes the lead for the chorus. He looks tired but is still smiling and it's not fake. Then I look at Jaeyoon as he takes over the vocal part. He had the charismatic eyes on as he does his part without any fault and then there was Rowoon who looked cool doing it as he stared at his reflection and let out a smirk.

"Ha-yoon are you going to eat or just stare?"

I quickly took my eyes off them and started to eat but not ignoring Rima laugh for me.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't tell anyone that you have a crush on Jaeyoon" whispered Rima as she took a piece of kimchi.

"I don't have a crush on him" I whispered back as I took a bit of my own kimchi as well.

"Fine whatever you say" she whispered back.

I didn't say anything because I can't win this argument but the biggest reason was that I just want to eat.

I took a sip of the drink and continue eating. But Jaeyoon was still in my mind. It's not because I like him, it's just that he seems familiar... Like I have seen him somewhere... But where? Why can't I remember it? Why do I feel like I am forgetting something? Something important.

"Ha-yoon are you okay?"
"Yeah. I am good"
"Sure...?"
"Yep! Just thinking"
"Okay."

Then it was a silence. An awkward silence and then the music also stopped.

"Rima, did you bring me any food?"
"Excuse me, did you give me money?"
"Huh?"
"Did you give me money for the food?"
"No..."
"Then you have your answer"

Everyone busted into a laughter and then after the 10 minutes continues laughter, it was silence. Not because it was awkward. It was for one and only reason and that was... for food!

>>>>> 20 min later <<<<<

"What should we do?" Asked Chani as he cleared up all the wrappers and put away the tray being the maknae you have to suffer, that's what Dawon said.

"Let's play a game" suggest Rima.
"What game?" asked Youngbin as he took the seat next to Rima.
"What about 20 question?"
"It's too boring" commented Dawoon and got hit from Rima.

"Nah. I don't mind playing it and we will get to know each other better," said Inseong.

"Let's play then"

Then we got into a circle. I was sitting in between Chanee and Youngbin whereas Hwiyoung was sitting next to Rima. The smile which has form on his lips was never seen before as he gently pats her hair, well not from me anyway.

My eyes stare at them as they smile in their own little conversation probably even forgetting about us. I didn't realise how long I have been staring at them as Youngbin pokes me, snapping me out.

"You good?"
"Totally" I smiled.

Then he hands reached out and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear leaving me in shock. He smiled and went back to calm the rest of them down but for me, it wasn't the same.

I couldn't go back to normal. My heart seems to beat 100 times faster. My breathing pattern seems to be increasing but I tried to maintain my cool.

Which failed. Badly.

"Okay! Let's start"

Just like that, it started.

The game is the same as every 20 question game but the only difference is that you must answer in a 5-word answer. Otherwise, where is the fun?

"Daewon did you eat my chicken?" asked Inseong to Dawon who was directly sitting in front of him.

"Ummm.... Yea...h... Sir! I am sorry" he shouted and give Inseong a formal bow which was on the floor.

"Sorry is not going to save you!" shouted Inseong as he gave a death glare to Dawon.

Before we knew what was happening an angry Inseong was chasing after Dawon who was now hiding behind Youngbin.

"Guys come on, Inseong takes a chill and relax and Dawon you are paying for the next chicken party," said Rima.

"Fine," said Inseong but not forgetting to give a death glare to him.

"And the next question......"
"Ha-yoon"

"So who is going to ask?" asked Youngbin as he looked around and they all had there thought the face on.

"I will ask," said Jaeyoon.

That shocked everyone as he hasn't even said a word throughout this whole game until now. And what he asked next was even more shocking. More than shocking it wasn't expected...

"Who are you?"