In This World Because Even (28)

Remember I am writing this on my phone so there is no auto correct so please excuse the mistakes.

Evans Pov

I have been driving for 4 hours straight and I am starting to get tired.

No. I need to find her mom.

I sigh when I reach another dead end. For living here a year, I sure dont know where to go but then again I never bothered because I thought I would have to move again.

I start to drive back to my apartment when I see jesse yelling at harry. I smirked then I jumped out of the car. I got close enough to hear their conversation. "NO! YOU CANT DO THIS! HARRY ITS TOO DANGEROUS!" I grab my sisters arm and I pulled her back just before she got any closer to him.

"woah! What the hell is going on?!" I shout to be heard over jesse's shouting. She turns around to look at me, then she takes a deep breath to calm down. "nothing." I roll my eyes. "nothing really jess? I know you better then you know yourself." I hear harry scoff, and I look up and gave him the death glare.

"and what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I step closer to harry. We are the same height but that doesnt mean I cant beat the shit out of him if I wanted to.

"you think you know your sister? Do you really?" He looks at her and then back at me. "harry stop." Jesse pleads. "what?" I ask in confusion. "how much do you know about her? How do you that she is again-" "harry!" She screams then took a deep breath. " can I talk to you for a second? Alone." He looks at her and I see sadness and regret.

Something I am quite familiar with.

I grab jesse's arm. "what is he talking about?" She shakes her head. "nothing he is just mad. Right harry?" She looks at him and he nods. She turns to me and smiles but it doesnt reach her eyes. She kisses my cheek then walks away. I sigh, in frustration and from being tired. I go to my apartment, not even bothering on telling jesse.

I open the door and I take out the pills the doctor wanted me to take and after looking at them for a moment I remember alyssa and I throw them across the living room. I walk inside my room and I take my pants off and my eyes are getting really heavy. I dont even think I can even take this shirt off.

I sit on my bed and when I try to open my eyes I cant. I try to lift up my shirt again but I cant, instead I feel another pair of small hands on my shirt, pulling it up. I open my eyes but it is blurry and when I try to readjust my vision I feel the same soft hands on my shoulders pushing me down on the bed. "alyssa?"

She hums in response and I smile but it disapears when I remember that she is supposed to be in the hospital. She sits on my stomach and kisses my neck. I groan in response. I hear a giggle and I smile again. I dont think I heard her do that before. " you are supposed to be at the hospital." She sighs. " I got let out. " she whispers. "your ribs." She kisses under my chin. "its ok."

I place my hands on her hips and I move my hands up her shirt. Her skin is so soft.

"i missed your touch." She whispers and I nod. I can feel myself getting harder everytime she kisses my neck. I try to open my eyes again but it is still blurry. All I see is curly blond hair. "i missed your lips." She whispers again and a throaty groan comes out. She kisses my lips slowly but they feel different. I brush it off when I make the kiss deeper. I swipe my tongue on the bottom of her lip and she chuckles.

"i can make you feel so good." I nod. She kisses neck then starts trailing down to my chest. She comes back and sucks on the skin. I can feel it leaving a mark. "i love you." I mutter as she kisses my lips again. She stops and after a moment of silence she speaks. "i-i love you too." I smile as she kisses my cheek. I feel her next to me and i wrap my arms around her. She smells different. She smells like lavender instead of vinilla.