They Always Do. (20)

(so sorry i didnt keep my promise :( )

HARRYS POV

How do you look at a girl that you love and tell yourself that its time to walk away? I feel like the pain is the only thing that is telling me I'm still alive. I have this stupid hopeless crush on someone i have no chance with. I hate how i make her happy but she chooses to fight for evan, the one that makes her cry the most. I dont know what to do. i tell myself that if i were meant to be together with her then i would be with her now but it doesnt help.

She is beautiful beyond belief but she will never admit it, she is afraid of the dark and obsessed with her friends or making new ones. When she smiles her whole face lights up. And yet her heart gets broken every day it seems by a guy that doesnt deserve her but she still chooses to be with him and it kills me inside. I take another sip of my drink. huh. Drinking really numbs the feelings i guess. I look up to see a light brown haired girl staring at me.

She has big eyes that are a mesmerizing brown and full red lips. She smiles at me and i realized that i was staring at her for too long so i glance back down at my drink. I hear the stool next to me pull up and i hear. "bourbon. neat." i look to see the same girl but now that i got a better look at her... and i have to admit that she is beautiful and the small dress really compliments her chest. I look from her chest to her eyes and i can see her cheeks are a light red.... Alyssas cheeks do that alot... damn, no dont think about her.

"hi, my name is samantha and could you not look at my boobs." i look at her face again and she is smirking. I clear my throat and i sit up straight. "um harry.. samantha is a very nice name." i look back her and i see...alyssa! are you serious?

"Really harry? you're with her when you could fight for me. You want no, you can touch me in all the right places..." her hand travels down her chest in between her breasts. " harry i could moan your name.. Do you want that?" i nod. "yes..."

"Huh?" i quickly up from my drink and i see a confused girl. She doesnt look like alyssa anymore. "i'm sorry love can you repeat that?" her cheeks turn a darker red and she comes back...

"dont you want me? you could make me so happy. I wounder what your dick looks like." she looks at me and winks. I start to feel weak.

"yea" i say to act like i am listening but i am not. She smiles. "so what are you doing at a bar in the middle of no where?" i shrug and i look at her. "what are you doing at a bar in the middle of no where?" i repeat and she chuckles. "well i am just... i dont know..." she shrugs and i look down at my now empty glass. The woman behind the bar takes the drink, refills and gives it back. Me and her sip the drink at the same time. Maybe she can be... like meaningless sex.. no i cant do that.. i am not like that... Am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh my god!" she laughs and i join her. "yea and it turns out he was in the dishwasher!" i yell and she starts wiping the tears from all the laughter. I watched a joe santagato video and i just used it on her and it seemed to work. She stands back up from almost falling on the floor. I have to admit that i am pretty wasted, I mean i did drink 5 or 6 or maybe 7 drinks but whatever. She stayed and drank with me. "hey! you have to take your girlfriend out of here we are closing." i havent heard that in awhile. Oh well. "ok." i simply say and i grab her arm. "hey love we have to go. " she looks at me then starts laughing again. "okay.... dishwasher!" she bends over and falls on the floor.

I look at the bartender again and she looks mad. I pick her up bridal style and i take her out of the bar, but not without her saying. "yay! look at me! i am getting married!" i laugh and because i am drunk and i know damn well that i wont see them, or her again so i say. "Yay! Mr. and Mrs.styles!" she laughs harder and we finally get outside. "haha! Mr. and Mrs. styles." i put her down and she starts to dig in her purse. She takes out her keys and looks for, what i am assuming, her car. "whoa! no you cant drive!" i say and she gives me a dirty look. "Mrs. styles." i give her a cheeky smile and her features lighten up. "its fine i barely drank anything. Its nothing that i am not used to.... I drank alot more. " she hiccups.