On The Bathroom Floor, (6)

ALYSSA'S POV

As we pull up he says "this is my apartment." he shuts off the car and gets out the car. As I try to open my door he comes and opens it for me. He opens his hand to help me out and I take it. He grabs my hand and leads me inside. We get inside and I see the lobby it's... Cute.

There is white furniture and black walls with a white and black rug covering the whole floor. The carpet reminds me of my favorite movie called Beetlejuice.

He leads me to the elevator and pushes his button for his floor. He wraps his arms around me and whispers "you're so beautiful. You know that don't you?"

I can feel the elevator get ten degrees hotter and I nod. He moves my hair to the side and starts kissing me on my neck. With every time he kisses me I can feel the small room get hotter and hotter.

The doors open and he let's go of me and grabs my hand once more to lead me to his apartment. As we stop in front of a door he pulls out his keys and I turn to see a girl at her door I'm assuming.

"who is this, another slut?" he doesn't even looks at her. "no she is mine and she not a slut unlike some people."

he opens the door and pulls me in and slams the door behind him.

"who was that?" he is getting all of his dishes off the coffe table. " evan?" he walks into a kitchen and puts the dishes in the sink. "are you going to..."

he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close. "she is just a bitch that doesn't like me and when I bring my friends over she thinks they are girls and we make a lot of noise but Its music only." I nod and he let's go and puts his arms in the air

" so what do you think? The decor is AMAZING isn't it? You don't have to answer I know it is." he smiles " nope it's TERRIBLE!" I say sarcastically.

He laughs and I smile. I like knowing that I can make him laugh. " oh well you should see the bed room it's beautiful too."

I smile and I can feel my face get red. " nope. I'm ok" he smiles back at me revealing his dimples once more and he grabs me and pulls me closer "come on you'll love it." he leads me to his room and I hope he is not planning what I think he is planning.

I walk in and I see a big bed and on one side there is alot of books it's good to know he likes reading as much as I do.

"sorry for the mess." he pushes the books the the floor. "umm so yea here it is." there is silence for a minute. "ok well I do like your apartment." he walks to the living room and sits on a dark brown couch and I follow I try to go sit across from him on the other side of the couch but he stops me and sits me on his lap.

He turns the tv on and it's really loud which makes me jump and he chuckles "sorry, I only turned it up so loud to annoy the THING arcross from here." I smile and he turns it down.

He grabs my chin so I can look at him and he leans in and his lips touch mine. I can feel his tongue sneak its way into my mouth and since I never really kissed anyone like this,I follow his tongue. I just hope I'm doing it right.

I can feel his cold hands go up my shirt and I don't know if I should move them but I don't want to he stops and quickly pulls his hands to my waist and just looks at me. I prayed that I didnt have to ever tell him, I cant believe I forgot about it.

Every time i'm with him I forget the memory. I look down to the floor and he puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him. I can see the concern in his eyes.

" I was with my.. Mom and my dad was gone and I heard a crash down stairs and....." I take a deep breath. "when I went down I see my mom on the floor screaming and a man was beating her and I feel a arm on my shoulder and.."