Bottom Of The (4)

Alyssa's POV

I cant believe that I told him to leave, screaming at that matter. He said that I wanted to...sleep with him when I really didn't want to. I mean he is attractive and all but ew. I'm not that type of girl. I hear the door open and my heart stops. I don't know why I want to see evan but when zoey goes through the door, I am disappointed.

"Omg are your ok?!" As she says that and I realize that tears are rolling down my face. She quickly sits next to me and puts her hand on my arm.

Before I can realize what I am doing, I am hugging her crying on her shoulder and she is comforting me."I told him to leave me alone.he accused me of trying to get a number from a guy and trying to.." I don't want her to know all the personal stuff so I keep quiet. " I knew something was wrong before I walked in."What?

"how?" I whisper.She pats my head."evan walked past me and said perfect timing, and he looked pissed off." i pushed away and she looks at me.

"Im sorry i didnt mean to.."i feel dizzy and my head hurts.

"no its ok im just tired." i wipe my tears off my cheeks." umm ok well get some rest.if you want to talk about it tomorrow then tell me ok?" i nod and lay on my bed and i cant help but to think what would happen if i would have given him a chance to stay....i drift to sleep but before i do i wish that i can sleep in peace like i did when he was here.

I wake up sweating,terrified once more and again i am tired. I look at the time and i am an hour early before the clock. I take a quick shower and quickly get dressed and do my hair,curly. I walk out to my first class,which isnt far and i am 1 out of 2 that is there i like to be first in class i get the seat i want.

I sit next to this guy that looks very nice. He turns and looks at me smiling. His smile is warm also.

"hi my name is trevor nice to meet you" he holds his hand hold out and i shake it. "hi my name is alyssa its nice to meet you too." he looks away as the professor comes in the room."oh i didnt think people came this early."

we both smile and he walks back out. "so ALYSSA what do like to do after school? dont worry i am not trying to ask you out on a date." he winks at me and i hear footsteps.

" yea but i already did that so back the fuck off." i look to see evan walking to the desk next to me. Trevor leans in and whispers "woah is that your boyfriend?... wow he is HOT!"

my eyes get wide and i just nod. Wow i cant believe he said that. Evan slams his fist on the desk to get my attention."stop whispering your being distracting."

he smirks and i look away i am still angry and him and his dimples are not going to make it go away so easily. The whole class is taking forever and i need it to end.

Just a few more classes and its over. After the professor dismisses us i quickly walk out and i try not to look at evan. "ALYSSA WAIT!!" i try to walk away faster.

i feel a hand around my arm to turn me. "alyssa please im sorry please." i want to give in so badly looking at him tear up makes my heart break.

"no evan....no"

i look away and now im about to cry. "please i promise i wont do it again. please...."

i dont know what to do he is holding my wrists.

"promise?" i ask.

i have to give in i cant do this. He cups his hands on my cheeks "yes just please" he tries to kiss me and i push back. His face looks like i just took his heart and stomped on it in front of his face.

I kiss him and i feel a familar tingle down my spine and i feel goose bumps. He stops. "im so sorry...so so sorry"

i put my hand through his hair."its ok" he kisses me again and i feel safe again. 

But I want to ask him what he ment by perfect timing but its not important now. I don't want so ruin this...thing we have. I don't know what it is yet but what ever it is I want I to stay this way.

(sorry if this update is short but i have been busy but remember to vote and comment:))