You Say You Dont Want Me Anymore.. (8)

EVAN'S POV

I wake to alyssa's stupid fucking alarm. I tighten my grip and i see that she is on top of me. I push her hair out of face and i push her shoulder "hey baby wake UP!" I yell in her ear and she jumps. I laugh as she glares down at me and she hits my chest hard.

She gets off despite me wanting her to stay, especially now since that terry guy or whatever his name is in every damn class shes in. I hear the shower start and i get up, go to the closet and pick out my clothes. I'm not picky like alyssa, i just get jeans and a shirt but since its getting cold, I get a jacket to fight the cold. I had only bought it because it kinda looked like a military hoodie and had these gold things on my shoulders. After, I find my ring, the one with snakes crossing each other and put it on the only finger it can fit.

I sit down in the living room, waiting for her to get out of the shower. My eyes widen as she only walks out in a towel. I slowly walk towards her as my mind fills with dirty thoughts. My fingers wrap around the small fabric covering her and tug at the towel making it fall. She screams as the cold air reaches her naked body.

She very clumsily tries to cover her body with her arms as she runs to the bedroom, with me close behind. She tries to close the door but my boot gets in the way. "Evan stop!" she squeals only making me laugh.

" Evan,look at the time I'm going to be late!"

she pushes me out even as i try to go dead weight. But i didnt think she could actually drag me but she does after gets a towel around her beautiful body but i just remain on the floor.

As minutes feels like hours, she finally walks out looking as beautiful as ever,as always, and looks at me.

" Ok, lets go." She says satisfied with whatever and we walk to my car and go to the campus.

We both walk to the first class but as I see the entrance, I realize I really dont want to go.

Once this class over I'm just going to le... Shit! i cant beause of terry. You know if she didnt like him or talked to him, I would be ok but no, I need to stay. As soon as we walk in the class, terry stands up.

He looks like she is his girlfriend.

But he is NOT.

I pull her closer to me as if saying ' I'm her boyfriend ' isnt a fucking clue already, I kiss her with all the passion I could conjure for her. He sits down and looks away. Thats what i fucking thought.

We sit down and he says something to her and she smiles. i look at him and he just doesnt look at me. The class is in silence as usual and i almost fall asleep but i hear a chuckle from next to me and its alyssa.

she is laughing with him. "alyssa" i say hoping that she would stop looking at him.STOP LOOKING!! she turns and her smile fades."sorry" is all she says and im so full of fucking anger. Why does she talk to him?

she has me. she doesnt need to laugh with him. she has me.she has me.she has me. i need her to need me. fuck im pathetic just a couple of days ago i didnt think i would..fall in love. no i cant be, can i? oh fuck my head hurts. i love her? does she? no probably not. How can she love someone like me i'm too broken, fucked up far beyond fixing.

she doesnt know my past. she cant. My mom, my dad and my recklessness. I cant... i'm pulled out of my thoughts when i see alyssa in front of me.

"hey are you ok?" i grab her arm and i drag her out of the class.

"OW! your hurting me!"i let go. i didnt know how much force i was putting in my grip "sorry" i mutter. "you cant talk to him" i blurt out. i'm sure everyone is looking but im focused on her."what?" she sounds so confused its annoying me.