When All I Want (14)

ALYSSAS POV

The lasagna is getting cold. I sigh and place the empty plate in the sink. I sit on the couch and search for another movie to watch when he returns. Maybe scary? hmm i don't know. I hear banging on the door and i throw the remote on the couch walking towards the door. "ok, ok calm down!" i open the door to see a frantic mark. He is breathing quickly, "you need to come with me." he grabs my arm and drags me out of the apartment into the hallway. "what!? why?!" i push his hand off and he turns. "Evan is in jail. now come on." what? shit Evan. I run back inside and i put on my flats and i come back. "come on." we both run back to his car and he starts it up. "so he's in.." he sighs and we leave the parking lot. "not real jail, its like a holding cell for the real prison." The rest of the drive is in silence. We get to the campus police station and i run out of the car.

"Evan!" i yell without thinking and i look around to see other people staring. I start searching and again i yell "Evan!" i jump when i see Evan jump to his feet and runs towards the bars. "Alyssa!" i look at his face. He has a busted lip and under his eye is dark purple and blue. "shit evan what did you do?" i automatically think of harry. "evan...no" he lifts his hand to touch my face but i back away. I walk towards mark. " where is harry?" "he is still at his dorm, he refused to go to the hospital." "can you take me to the dorms?" he nods "sure" we both walk towards the door. "ALYSSA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOURE GOING?! ALYSSA!" i turn and i stare in his eyes

"what?!" "you're not going to Harry." he says with anger filling his eyes. "and who is going to stop me?" I scoff and walk again towards the door again ignoring evan calling my name. Mark starts the car and we head back to the campus. "can you wait here please?" I turn to mark and he nods. I go to Harry's dorm and I knock on the door. I'm just going to apologize for Evan and that is it. the door opens and his green eyes get wide then darken. "Harry I'm sorry f-" "no I'm sorry for kissing you I had no right and Evan was just protecting you. but I mean he sounded like he owned you." I raise my eye brow.

"what do you mean?" he side steps so I can enter but I make sure to to keep distance. we both sit on the bed, still keeping my distance. he sighs then continues. "while he was, you know." he gestures to his face and I nod and wait him to finish. "he kept saying that he was yours and to stay away." I'm his? I am no ones property, not even Evan's. "he said that?" he nods and sets his hand on my lap."no matter how mad I am, don't ever touch me." I slap his hand off and I stand up. I walk towards the door and I hear him whisper " it's just a matter of time."

I turn then walk toward him. "you know what. it is just a matter of time." I smile then just inches from his face I raise my hand and it connects to his face making a loud sound. he raises his hand and where its already red. he chuckles then his face is filled with anger. he walks toward me and again I raise my hand to hit him again and when I'm about to connect my hand to his face he grabs my arm to stop me. "don't deny it. ask yourself this. why do you come to me all the time? huh? I bet the day I kissed you deep inside you wanted to but just couldn't bare to hurt him." I shake my head." no why would I ever-" he interrupts by putting his hand over my mouth. " I know when you're lying..don't try." I close my eyes because as I hate to admit it, he is right. but I always pushed it back. I would never admit it because it isn't right I'm with evan.

I don't say anything after that. His hand leaves my mouth and he smirks. I push him away and I can't believe this is happening. I'm thinking about turning around but why..oh god. but I do turn but I don't do anything that I'm thinking about. " he is right. stay the fuck away." I walk away going outside. I need him to stay away he will ruin everything between me and evan. thinking about harry just frustrates me even more. Damn it. I walk out to see that Mark listened. I get in the car and we leave the campus.