Keima x Girlfriend!reader [The World Only God Knows]

hellooo guysssss

ive never watched this anime so based on my sister's summary of the character i got this

enjoy

your POV

I watched as my boyfriend, Keima, played his dating sim game... I thought that when we started dating, he would stop playing those silly games but he keeps saying how it's hard to stop something you're addicted too...

I sighed heavily making sure he heard it. But he didn't hear me. "Keima! Stop playing your games!" I yelled out in angry. He just nodded his head paying no attention to me.

"Whatever I'm going to hang out with [best friends]. Find me when you actually care." I said annoyed and of course he doesn't listen. He's still playing his stupid game...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, how's it going [Y/N]?" I sighed after ordering my drink. "Other than Keima playing his simulator games, I'm good." "He's still doing that?! He has you why don't you stop him?" Another sigh came out of my mouth. Lately I've been sighing a lot.

"Of course I tried that but he says it's 'addicting'. He won't stop and I don't know what to do anymore... I missed us when we were first dating..."

*Flashback*

"Sorry I'm late!" I panted. "My alarm didn't work and I overslept." I looked at my watch and it read 4:00. I gasped. "You wanted for me for an hour?!" "I actually came earlier around 1:30" Keima said while not being annoyed with me.

"You should've left then! Why were you waiting so long?" I asked waiting for his response. "I was waiting to see the girl I like. I wanted to have an amazing date with you." He smiled.

I think I died a little inside. "That was so cheesy." I smiled. "Well you're in luck cause I got more." He chuckled.

*end of le flashback*

"Why don't you make him jealous?" I looked up at [best friend]'s face. She was actually serious for once. "I mean you can make him jealous to make him notice you." She suggested. "You know, you're right. But I don't have any guy friends as you know." I sipped my [drink] and looked to my left.

We were outside of a cafe enjoying the great weather. As people walked by us, I noticed a familiar face from the crowd.

"[guy name]?" He turned his head in my direction and was shocked to see me too. "[Y/N]? How long has it been since I last saw you?" He smiled. "I guess it's been too long." We both laughed.

"Is this your friend? Hi I'm [guy name]. I'm [Y/N]'s brother in law." He shock hands with [best friend].

"Brother in law? Oh I remember now. [Y/N] was the maid of honor at your wedding." She remembered.

My sister and [guy name] were actually married for a year. Me and him are good friends as we joke about the stupidest things.

"Well it was nice seeing you again. I have to go back, [sister name] is going to kill me if the ice cream melted." He chuckled. Sounds like my sister.

We hug but I felt someone pulling me back. I looked up and see it was Keima. Wasn't he playing his game back at home?

"Sorry but we're going to go home first. Excuse us." Keima smiled at them and dragged me away.

~~~~~~~~~~

As we got home I thought he was going to be angry at me for hugging another guy. "...I'm so happy I found you..." He said while covering his face. If you see closely, sweat was running down his face. He tried to find me?

I sat down next to him. "Sorry I left you like that..." He shock his head and turned to me. "It's fine. I should've pay attention to you, sorry I'm such a bad boyfriend..." He said with a sad expression.

I kissed his lips and pulled back. "What bad boyfriend would ditch their addiction, run everywhere to find his girlfriend and be worried about her? Keima, I think you're the best boyfriend." I smiled as he also put on a smile on his face.

I guess [best friend]'s plan really did work.

A week later~

"I still can't believe the one you were hugging that day was your brother in law. And your sister got all angry at him, poor guy." He chuckled.

"And I can't believe that she's pregnant! I'm going to be an aunt!" I grinned.

After that day, Keima decreased the time he played his games and spent more time with me. "So what do you wanna do today?" He asked.

I looked around our living room and saw a box packed with the simulator games Keima loved.

"Hey can I play one of your games?" He looked surprised. "Are you sure? These games are for guys, is that fine with you?" I nodded. He put one of them in and I started playing it.

Few minutes later-

"NOOOO!!!! How dare she leave me!!" This was already my 8th time playing and every time, I lost the girl or she had no interest in me...

"I didn't know this was so hard to play... And I'm a girl for crying out loud! I can't believe you won at this. You must know really know your cheesy lines." I giggled.

"Because I know my cheesy lines so well, I got the girl I like." He smiled.

"I love you." He kissed me on my forehead. I smiled.

"I love you too."

End.

Hello hello

I have solved the problem that kept me from writing :)))

Now imma update more so be prepareddd

By the way I know this one shot was really short but I got stuck on it for the longest time everrrr

List of requests my lovely stars have requested:

-annie [aot]

-sebastian [bb]

-karma [assination classroom]

-rei [code:breaker]

-ciel + snake x acrobat[bb]

-sailor uranus [sailor moon]

-gray [fairy tail]

-kaneki x ghoul [tg]

-another mikoshiba x quiet reader [gekkan shoujo nozaki kun]

For the person who left me a list of people, imma do 3 of them

-akari dezart [karneval]

-heike masaomi [code:breakers]

-barnaby brooks jr [tiger and bunny]

By the way I never watch these and only chose them cause I have heard of them.

That's all love!

See u next timeee <333

-bb :)