Hanji x Female!reader [Aot]

Your POV

"[Y/N]!! Where are you?" "Here!" I yelled back. I ran over to Hanji and helped her as usually. I was her one and only lab partner. "Oi shitty glasses!! Stop making a mess!" I turned around and saw corporal Levi yelling at Hanji. "Oh look, if it isn't the SHORTY." I smirked. He looked over to me with disgust.

"Oh look it's a stupid brat." Me and Levi glared at each other. "Come on guys! Don't be like that!" Hanji cried out. Levi and I always hated each other. His shortness always bothered me while he's face made me want to puke. We would always have a glaring contest and of course Hanji had to break us apart.

We glared at each other one last time and then looked away. "Seriously.... Why do you guys hate each other so much?" Hanji asked. For me, there was only one reason... I have a major crush on Hanji. Everything about her always made me smile. But Levi keeps treating her like trash which always make me angry. But then again.... Hanji will never like someone like me...

"Hanji, can you come here for a sec?"  The horse boy asked as he poked his head in the room. "Sure! [Y/N] can you look after this file for me?" I nodded as she handed me the stack of papers. She smiled at me than left the room leaving me blushing like crazy. Why is her smile so cute??

After repeating her smile in my head, I felt a fist on my cheek and following that was pain. I turned and yelled out his name. "LEVI!!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" He ran away but before I started chasing him with anger, I put the files down. "YOU CANT ESCAPE ME!!!" I yell out as I chased him around the building.

~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

After all that chasing, [Y/N] finally cornered Corporal Levi in a tiny room. She had a scary look on her face and Levi couldn't deny it. He was scared... [Y/N]'s heavy panting filled the silence. Levi was sweating a lot, scared of what she might do to him. [Y/N] slowly made her way to the scared male and she punched him.

~~~~~~~~~~

When the two enemies walked together, everyone was shocked. Maybe it was because of the red cheek [Y/N] earned from Levi. Or maybe it was because of the black eye that Levi earned from [Y/N]....

It was definitely the black eye.

Your POV

That's what you get for punching me~~ I smiled to myself. As I walked to the lab myself, I realized something... THE FILE!!!!! I searched everywhere in the lab but could only find 1 sheet. Damn it!! They must've all scattered everywhere when I was chasing that stupid Corporal!

"[Y/N]!" I heard Hanji yell. I answered. Oh please, don't let her find out!! "You have the file right?" She questioned as she walked inside the room. She... Doesn't know? "Y-yup! Do you need them right now? What I'm I saying? I should just tell her! "Sorry [Y/N] I have to go to an important meeting and I need you to hold onto it still." "T-that's fine! I'll hand it to you later!" I smiled as sweat rushed down my face. I awkwardly made my way outside. There were at least 10 important sheets in it! I have to find them quickly!

~~~~~~~~~~

I ran into the dinning hall and found a group of cadets that were sitting in the corner playing cards. I ran up to them and asked if they saw any paper laying around. "... You mean... This?" The tall brunette replied holding one of the sheets. "Thank you!!!!"