Kurapika x Librarian!reader [Hunter x Hunter]

So before I start this, I want to thank you guys for the 63k views and the 1k votes!! It means a lot to me and you guys are just awesome :) Thanks for dealing with my horrible grammar, laziness and the anime character's OOC. Lol.

If you ever watched the anime before, please don't get mad at me... I don't know what I'm doing and as you know from the illumi one shot, I'm bad at making hunter x hunter one shots.

Anywaysssss

Enjoy^^

btw its AU~

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Dang, nobody came today... I thought as I watched the people outside of my small library walk past me quickly without giving me a second glance. I sighed and continued reading [book]. Then again, when was the last time someone came?... People are always caught up on their phones... At a young age, I had a huge interest in books, they were the first thing I thought of in the morning and the last thing I thought of at night. You might as well say I was addicted. When I finished college, I decided to open a library to create a happy environment which was my dream. And now I'm here reading [book] the fifth time today.

I sigh again as the day ended. I closed my store and locked the door as I left to go home which was a 10-minute walk. I quickly made myself dinner and ate. I lived in an apartment which was nice and small since it was only me living in it. I dumped my finished plate in the sink and opened my laptop to work. I needed something to support me. My life might be boring to other people but it didn't mind me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today was Friday which meant nothing more than a regular boring day to me. I got up at my regular time and toke a shower before eating and heading out to the store. I unlocked the door and got ready to open. I stood behind my counter and read a new book which really got me hooked on as I paid no attention to reality. "Excuse me." I hear a man's voice and a knock on my counter.

I instantly notice the man standing before me. He had medium blond hair that touched down to his neck and he's brown blue orbs staring into my [eye clour] orbs. Before I could recognize more features of his, he interrupted my thoughts and brought me back to reality. "Hello?" He tries again. "Ah. Sorry. What's up?" I smile trying to be friendly. He smiles back and asks his question. "I was wondering where the science fiction books are."

"Follow me." I lead him to the shelf which contained the genre of books. "Right over here." He looks at the bookshelf then at me. "Thanks." And smiles at me. I returned the smile and returned back to my counter. But this time I was gazing at the blonde man. Luckily the science fiction novels were right in front of me which made it less obvious.

I pull the book right up to my face but just enough to peek. It's been a long time since someone came in here. I kept the library spotless and a comfortable place to read in but I guess that didn't make people interested. I got so lost in thought again, that the man had already stood in front of me waiting for me to notice him there. I jump back as it startled me dropped my book in the processes.

I grabbed it but hit my head when I got up. I rubbed my head where it started hurting painfully. The man before me started laughing at my stupidity which made me also laugh. "Sorry, anyways are you okay?" He asked referring to my head. I smiled and replied with a 'yeah'. "I'm Kurapika by the way." He smiles and pulls out his hand for me to shake. "[Y/N]. It's nice to meet you." I beam at him and gladly shake his hand. "See you later." He waves me goodbye and exited out the door.