Natsu [Fairy Tail]

You worked as a reporter and you were walking around town. You spotted an odd man with pink spiky hair and a blue flying cat.

As you stared at him, he threw up and you rushed over to him.

"Are you okay?!?" "He's fine! It happens a lot! Im Happy!!" The blue cat talked!!

The man suddenly grabbed you and whispered. "Food~" Food?

Later~

"That was nice!~" He said while patting his belly. "My money!..." I pouted. Suddenly I paid for him! How can i get my money back?

"Im Natsu by the way! Well it was nice seeing you!" He said as he ran off.

Natsu huh? He was really weird... But... Some of me kinda want to see him again.

Next Day~

"[Y/N] you'll be reporting Fairy Tail." "Yes sir!" You responed. Fairy Tail?

You walked to the gate of the huge guild. Its pretty big... You walked inside and a man flew right past you. W-whats going on?!?

"Hahaha!!! Im the strongest!!" Wait that voice!! You look over to a man with pink spiky hair and a dragon scale scarf. Natsu?!?

Natsu looks over to you and notice you. "Aren't you that girl from yesterday?"

"Yeah im [Y/N]... I work for the 'Magic Guild Weekly'. I was suppose to interveiw your guild..." You said very quietly.

"Natsu met a girl yesterday!! Oooo~" "S-shut up!!" Natsu and you turned pink.

"Hey shes pretty cute!! Can i have her?" A raven hair guy said.

"No!! She's mine!! Ice brain!!" Natsu yelled.

"Ooooo~" Everyone in the guild said. Now you and Natsu turned the darkest shade of red.

Later on that day~

It was night and you thought it was time to leave. "I think its time for me to leave. Thanks for having me!"

You got up but a certain somebody yelled out. "Ill walk you home!!" Natsu yelled while running to you.

"Its okay though!" "I refuse!! I cant let a girl walk by herself!!" So Natsu thinks of me like that?

"Okay then.." Soon you and Natsu were on the streets of Mongolia. No one was was there just the two of you.

Suddenly Natsu stopped walking. "What's wrong?" You questioned him.

"[Y/N]... I-i like you!!! As a woman!!" Just now, a fire breathing idiot confessed to you.

You and Natsu, all alone in the streets if Mongolia, turning the deepest shade of red.

W-what did he say?!?

"Natsu i-" "Can you tell me tomorrow? I kinda dont want to hear your answer now..." Natsu interuped.

Natsu then ran off leaving you alone speechless. What should i do??

You yourself didnt even knew that you liked Natsu...

Next Day~

"Natsu where are you?!?" You yelled as you opened the door to Fairy Tail.

You spotted Happy eating a fish. "Happy do you know where Natsu is?!?" The poor little cat didnt even know where his partner/best friend went. "Sorry [Y/N]!!! I dont know where he is..."

You left the guild and went to the nearest tree to sit under it.

You slowly started crying. "Stupid Natsu!! Dont you know that i want to be with you my whole life?? That means i like you!! Fire breathing idiot!!"

"Hey!!!who's an idiot?!?" That voice!! You turned around to see a man with pink spiky hair and a dragon scale scarf. Natsu.

"Hey! We both like each other right?!" Natsu questioned.

"You dont need to ask!!" You were fanilly with your love~

End