Yato x Regalia!reader [Noragami]

Your POV

No master or mistress... I guess you can call me a lonely regalia... I was walking around the city again with nothing to do... Then I saw him... A guy in a jersey. I noticed he was having fun with someone else. He was laughing really loudly... I wish I had a master like him...

I realized I was staring for too long and I turned away. "Hey you." I turned around and saw the same guy talking to me. "Yes?" "Are you okay? You seem kinda lonely..." How does... He know?.. "I'm fine! Thanks... I just have a wish I can't grant..." I was about to turn and walk but he stops me again.

"Do you have 5 yen on you?" 5 yen? "Yeah... Why do you need it?" I handed him the coin. "What's your wish?" "I... Want a master like... You..." I blush a bit. He throws it in the air and catches it in one hand. "Your wish has been heard loud and clear." He smiles. "By the way I'm a god." He smirks.

A.. God?.. "I'm Yato!" He smiles. "What's your name?" My name?... "I.. Don't have a name..." "Then... I'll name you! You can be... [Y/N]!" Yato smiles. [Y/N]?... "That's a beautiful name." I smile back. "I'm Yukine." A blonde boy introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you!" I smile at him.

"By the way Yato, you're a real god right?" He nods proudly. "I'm actually a regalia." I said. "A... Regalia?" They both questioned. I nod. They both smile widely. "Yato! You have two regalias now!" Yukine exclaimed. "I guess I already granted your wish." Yato grinned. I smiled. That was the first day I met Yato and the first day I fell in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~

After becoming Yato's regalia, everything was so fun! With everyone, we all have fun doing random jobs or even just visiting other people! I met Hiyori later on that day when I first met Yato and Yukine, me and her got really close since we were about the same age.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever Yato is killing a phantom, he never uses me but I don't care. He's so cool killing phantoms with one strike... I guess that made me love him more...."It's nice to see you here. Yato." I turned to the voice and see another god. Bishamon...

~~~~~~~~~~

Bishamon keeps attacking Yato! Yato is already tired! What should I do!?? "Yato! Call me!" I shout out. "No!" He response. Why doesn't he use me?? Bishamon knocked Yukine/Shinki out of Yato's hand. "Prepare to die." Bishamon smirks. Before Bishamon attacked Yato the last time, I ran in front of him and protected him.. "[Y/N]!!!" I hear Yato yell out.

I guess I'm dead.... I never got to tell Yato my feelings...

Yato's POV

She's dead... One of my regalias are dead.... She protected me.... I regret not using her... She was one of the prettiest girls I've ever known.... Now she's dead because of me.... Bishamon killed her!

Just when I was about to attack Bishamon, a bright light shined where [Y/N] was... She was a synth but she transformed? She turned into a two bladed synth!! A blessed vessel! She transformed back to a human and she looked surprised.

Your POV

How? How I'm I still alive? Yato ran up towards me and gave me a hug. "[Y/N] don't scare me like that!!" I felt wet tears in my shoulder and silent sobs. I smile to myself and pat his head. "I'm sorry.. I promise I won't do it again."

Hiyori's POV

I remembered the time [Y/N] told me she had feelings for Yato. They're so cute together~ I looked over to Bishamon, she looked over to the couple and she sighed loudly. "Let's go and leave these love birds." And she left.

Next day~
Your POV

"[Y/N]!" I turn around and saw Hiyori running towards me with a big smile on her face. "Hiyori!" I smiled back. Yato and Yukine also greeted Hiyori as she stood beside me. I look over to her and see her smirk. "So Yato... Do you like [Y/N]?" WHAT!!!! How can she ask such a question!?!?

"Yeah..." I hear Yato mumble. I feel my face go hot. He likes me?... "I know that [Y/N] doesn't like me but I'm going to make her fall for me!" He's face goes bright red as he shouts in front of us. I laugh to myself. Poor Yato, he doesn't know~

I already like you~

End

Over 9k views!?!?!? (°_°)

Love you guys ^ ^ <3

This request took a long time because of my school work...

I hope you liked this one-shot~

Next is Hunter X hunter!
( never watched the show so bear with me (._.)

becca-baka~⭐️