Kicked Out

KON'NICHIWA MINNA!!!!!

~ ℛιɴ here~

This is my first book and fanfic. Hope you like it! :D 

Thanks for reading!!! Arigatou minna!!!!

✰Lucy✰

Ever since Lisanna came back, almost everyone's been ignoring me. I feel invisible.

Don't get me wrong, I love Lisanna; she's my best friend and all, but it seems like only Lisanna, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Mira, Gray, Erza and the Exceeds acknowledge my existance.

Well, of course my celestial spirits do as well.

It was a bright sunny day and as I walked into the guild, Lisanna came up to me with a really worried expression.

" What's wrong Lisanna?" I asked curiously.

"Lucy, please don't get mad at me, I tried to stop him but he just wouldn't listen!!!"

"Um...why would I get mad at you? Who are you talking about???"

"Oh, he hasn't told you?"

"Told me what..?" I said, getting a little impatient.

" Well, I'll just let Natsu tell you, but you are not going to be happy with what he tells you. It was all his idea so please don't get mad at me!" Lisanna rambled with pleading and sorrowful eyes.

"It's alright Lisanna, I'm sure it wasn't your idea, whatever it is. I bet he asked you with those big goofy puppy dog eyes that you just can't say no to, didn't he?" I laughed.

"How did you know?!? You are so knowing Lucy, I'm so happy you are my best friend!" Lisanna smiled.

❂Natsu❂

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today's the day Lucy will be out of Team Natsu and Lisanna will join! YAAAAAY SO HAPPY! I can't wait!

*FLASHBACK*

"Lisanna!!!!!" I yell happily as I run towards her with a big grin on my face.

"Oh, good morning Natsu!" she smiles.

" Lisanna, want to join our team?!?!?!?" I say excitedly.

" But I thought your team has the max amount of people already?" she frowns.

"Yes but I'm going to kick Lucy out of our team, she's weak anyway and we don't need her!" I say still smiling.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!? No way! You can't kick her out! And she's not weak! How could you Natsu? She's our best friend!" she hollers, disgusted.

"So? It's my team, I can do anything I want with it!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! If you are going to kick Lucy off the team, then I won't join!" she crossed her arms and turns away.

I walk around her to face her and pout, " Please???"

"NO. Don't use that face on me." she closes her eyes.

I put on big puppy dog eyes, "PLEEEEEAASE???"

She hesitates, but opens her eyes.

Her bottom lip quivers, and she bites her lip.