Rosé smiled brightly and gave Jennie a hug.

"Where is Jisoo?"

Jennie stepped back and looked at her.

"She takes the car to school."

"Oh that's right."

I stood there awkwardly and walked away. The two chatted like they were lost best friends who have not seen each other in years. They clicked very well together. We finally made it to school.

"Hey Lisa!"

I ignored them, and continued my long strides. I finally reached my locker and shoved my school supplies I did not need. I was walking to my first class until I was shoved into an empty classroom. I fell onto the ground hard.

"Ouch, that hurt!"

"Suck it up Lisa." sneered Charlie.

"What do you want Charlie." I grunted.

"Rosé is mine, got it?"

"She's not a toy, you disgusting pig!"

He grabbed my shirt and threw me against the desks.

"Listen here, she is mine. I don't care if you like her. You piece of dirt. You can't like girls, it's disgusting."

I cough. My head is bleeding when I came in contact with the sharp end of the desk. My vision was blurry and I couldn't stand but I didn't care. I got up, and punched his face. He swiped his mouth which was now bleeding.

"You little bi-"

He didn't get to complete his sentence because I shoved him against the door and kicked his legs. He fell to the ground and grunted. He kicked my legs and I screamed as I fell to the ground in pain. He grabbed a chair and got up. He smirked and threw the chair at me. I rolled to the side in pain and dodged the chair.

"Hey! Who is in there!"

Someone was outside the door. Charlie smirked and locked the door. He turned around to me and pulled out a pocket knife.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson."

He walked very slowly towards me. I looked around the classroom and crawled under three desks. I got up and shoved all three at him causing a blockage. He yelled in frustration.

"Don't delay much longer Lisa! You have no where to go!"

I quickly looked around again and ran towards the teacher's desk. I grabbed three newly sharpened pencils and a rubber band. I wrapped the band around the pencils to create a weapon to protect myself.

"Charlie don't."

He did not listen to my words. He ran towards me once he cleared the path. I ducked when he took a swing with his knife. I took a swing with my pencil weapon and struck gold when his leg started to bleed.

"What the-"

He grunted as he fell to the ground bleeding. I started to walk away to unlock the door when he grabbed my leg and dragged me down. He cut my leg deeply with his knife. I screamed in pain. My vision quickly gave out and my fight was no longer there. I blacked out.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes, and the room I was in was completely white. It smelled like medicine.

"You are awake!"

I turned my head to the left and saw a nurse.

"Hello, I am Nurse Campbell. One of the students found you bleeding in one of the classrooms."

I closed my eyes as I listen to her list the medicines I needed to take.

"Sweetie, did you inj-"

I opened my eyes quickly and turned my head.

"NO." I stared at her.

"I was just curious because you were found alone, and there seemed to have some cuts from multiple injuries. One that caught my eye was the bruise on your stomach."

I stopped breathing. NO. She can't know about that!

"Oh I fell down the stairs yesterday. I was careless."

"Are you sure? There seems to be a fist mark."

"No, that is not possible when I completely fell."

"Alright. I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Thank you."

"Lisa?"

"Yes Nurse Campbell?"

"Are you safe at home?"

I hesitated. I didn't know how to answer. I didn't want him to beat me if he found out.

"I am. I am very happy at home."

"It was just a precaution question that is required to ask when I find many injuries that is all."

She got up and left the room. I sighed. I almost got caught. I can't let that happen again. I could end up dead. The door was opened again. This time it wasn't Nurse Campbell. The figure came closer to me and I stopped breathing.

"Hello Princess."

He smirked and locked the door.

"What are you doing here?"

He chuckled in the most evil way and gently caressed my cheek.

"I simply came to check up on my lovely daughter who got hurt. The nurses called me to pick you up and check up on you."

I gulped. I felt like the room was closing in. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't breathe.

"Now, did my little girl tell the nurse what happened at home?"