♣Jasmine & Jacob|Prologue

Prologue

As Jacob watch is parent drove off, he saw Monica walking up to him. “Hey Jacob” she said with a smile “Hey Monica, I wasn’t expecting to see you tonight” he reply. “Derrick wanted me to help him with his English assignment” she said showing him the book. “Ok….He’s in his room” he said leaning on the post. Monica smile at him and walked to the door. She turned back around and said. “Happy Birthday Jacob” she said with a smile. “Thanks” he said returning a smile. He watches as she went in and closed the door. It was a beautiful night in Connecticut and it was his birthday. All he wanted was to spend the night with his book and pen and of course his best friend Jasmine, not to have a grand birthday party but his mother & father couldn’t resist keeping the party. Everyone was there and he was happy for that but Jasmine had to leave early to attend her cousin baby shower and promise that she would be back no matter what it cost her.

            He was not going to enter the house until he saw her coming through those big gates at the front. So he sat down and started to write. Until he almost dose off. Jasmine came running up to the porch, frightening him.

“You finally arrive” he said taking her bag away along with a gift bag she had in her hand.

“No... Jacob, I’ll carry this” she said with a smooth grind.

Jacob knew that she had got him something for his birthday but he had told her not to get anything as long as she was around that was the most precious gift he ever get was to have her presence. Jacob open the door and let her in and has she went in he locked the door behind her. As Jasmine was about to open her open mouth, Derrick came running down the stairs.

“Wow you look beautiful Jas” said derrick

“Thank you derrick “she reply. Jacob glance at Jasmine a notice that she was in a mini-skirt and a light blue blouse. She looks sexy!

“O.. Ja… can you use the TV set in mom room cuz Monica and I will be in our room for the rest of the night and we will be playing some video games later after we’re finish.” He said “sure no prob, I thought she was leaving after. . .” he said

“She told her mom she would be sleeping over” he said with a wink. Jacob grins.

 ‘Thank you…. You’re the best” he said has he run back upstairs.

“Come on… cuz I want to see what’s in that bag” he said pulling jasmine upstairs to his mom room. After they were both in the room and he locked the door. He walks over to jasmine who was seated on the floor in front of the TV.

“I know you told me not to buy you anything for your birthday but I couldn’t resist and your stubborn and overbearing attitude push me to, so I made you something from hand…. Happy Birthday Jacob” she said handing him the present. Jacob took the bag and started to open the bag and he took out a book with writing all over it and he open the book and saw all the photos that he and Jasmine took on her sweet sixteen and at his family reunion . He looks at her…

“There’s more” he went back into the bag and saw a watch and a CD. He took out the CD and smile.

 “Can I play it now?”

“Sure”. He open the case and a paper fell out he took it out and it said

 For the moments when you’re writing your novels and don’t want to be disturb…. Your best friend Jasmine” He smile and look at her.

He opens the DVD player and put it in and came and sat beside her. The First thing he saw on the Screen we was JJ mix. The first one was the song that she heard her singing in class two days ago and second one was his favorite Best friends Mix. He turns and hugs her