Sirius Black: Mother's worst Nightmare

Being a Black would usually earn you a certain amount of respect in the wizard in world as the Black family were very well known for there extremely pure blood line but for Sirius Black, the literal black sheep of the family, life was difficult as...

Being a Black would usually earn you a certain amount of respect in the wizard in world as the Black family were very well known for there extremely pure blood line but for Sirius Black, the literal black sheep of the family, life was difficult as he just didn't seem to fit in.

Sirius' parents were absolutely disgusted in their son when they received the news that he wasn't going to be in Slytherin due to the fact that Gryffindor was "Infested by those dirty little blood traitors!" As his mother had put it in the howler she sent him on his second day of school.

Sirius was a dissapointment to his mother and she made sure to always remind him of it so Sirius decided he would no longer try and fit in with them, no, he was determined to stand out, to be everything they dispised and that is where you came in.

You're family was the opposite of Sirius', you lived alone with your dad who was a muggle, your home was filled with laughter and love, you were accepted there.

You tended to stand out in a crowd due to your brightly coloured dyed hair and many piercings that seemed too painful to imagine getting to the average person.

Sirius slammed the bedroom door behind him as he entered the Marauders shared bedroom at Hogwarts. "Nice one!" Peter huffed out as his house of cards came crashing down.

"What's up your arse?" James asked as he attempted to gel his hair down and failing miserably as his unruly mop of hair sprung back up.

Sirius just threw a letter on to the floor as he jumped on to his bed. Remus put down his book to retrieve the letter, he frowned when he saw the fancy writing on the page, it was from his mother.

"What's it say?" Remus asked timidly, a letter from the Black usually meant that Sirius had embarrassed them again. "Read it." Was all Sirius said as he sulked on his bed.

"Sirius, as summer approaches your father and I would like to know if you will be joining us this year or spending it with those filthy little creatures who inhabit hogwarts." The letter was short and simple with no message at the bottom saying who it was from, the letter was cold and nasty, just like Sirius' mother.

"Charming as usual," James said as he bit his tongue. "Just ignore her mate," Peter said softly. "The cheek of her, as if I'd be going back to the hell hole!" Sirius said in a sickened tone as if the meer thought of returning home made him want to vomit.

"You can come to mine this year," James said making Sirius smile, "thanks Prongs," Sirius said. "I just- I wish I could do something to really show them how wrong they are!"

"Like what?" Peter asked, he had finally given up on trying to salvage his little card house. "Something to show her how different I am from them all," Sirius said wishing he could do such a thing.

"So something to piss her off?" Remus laughed. "I'll tell you what would piss my mother off," James said sitting down on his bed. "I'll I brought home a girl who wasn't- well fancy enough for her liking."

"What do you mean?" Peter asked.
"You know- like a girl covered with tattoos," James said imagining a girl like that. "Or a girl with bright coloured hair!" Remus added making James nod.

"So a muggle girl?" Peter asked, Remus nodded. "Like a bad girl," he added.
"Shame there's no girls like that for you to take home to meet your family," Peter joked.

"Well apart from Y/N," James said as he combed his hair again. "Who's that?" Remus asked. "She's in Hufflepuff I think- she's got bright purple hair!" But remus still couldn't picture the girl in question.

"Come on mate, she's hard to miss!" James said. "She's absolutely fit, gorgeous little bum?" James added making his friends smirk.

"I think I know who you're on about, she's in the year below us!" Peter said making James nod. "Yeah! She's even a muggle born I think, sounds like the perfect girl for you Padfoot!" James laughed with his friends but Sirius was just sat there with a look on his face that showed he was deep in thought.

"Padfoot?" James said as he noticed the lack of laughter coming from Sirius. "What are you thinking about mate?" He asked but Sirius just stood up.

"What did you say her name was?" Sirius asked as he walked to the door.
"Y/F/N," James said confused and with that Sirius left his shared room.
"This isn't gunna be good," Remus said with a concerned look on his face.

••••

I have decided that I did not like how this story was originally going and I feel like it was just extremely pool written so I will be starting again!

I hope you enjoy it!