[Chapter Thirteen] It's Okay

Start from the beginning

I was going to take advantage of her good mood because lord only knows when she's going to be in this good of a mood again. She starts all therapy tomorrow, and she's probably going to shut down or go on a raging destruction spree.

Hopefully by then though, I can take her to the guy, but right now, it was food time. we ended up skipping breakfast so lunch time it was.

"Ready to eat, pretty girl?" I asked as soon as I walked back to her room "Oh hey, Kylie." I smiled at her but she didn't look impressed with me right now, nor Bailey.

"Damn it Julian, you know the rules" she sighed

Oh shit, busted.

"What do you mean, Kylie?" I asked with a big fake smile

"You are not allowed to stay the night. Sexual relationships aren't allowed. I'm sorry, but I can't allow any farther contact." She said and I looked over at Bailey and she looked scared, confused and hurt right now.

"Have you slept with a patient?" she asked me softly

"Of course not, pretty girl." I told her and she looked away from me "Bailey, I never have. I told you I wouldn't lie to you." I said and she nodded but still looked away from Kylie.

She may put off the appearance of a bitch, but she has soft skin, both metaphorically and not, and she's emotional and sensitive, especially right now.

"Bailey, can I talk to Kylie for a minute?" I asked her and she nodded and left the room "I'll meet you to get lunch." I said as she walked out the door

"Okay." I barley heard her.

"Damn it." she said to me again

"Oh shut it Kylie." I rolled my eyes

"This isn't fucking funny Julian! This is serious!" she raised her voice

"No, it's really not." I told her

"Do you even know if her disease test is clear? We don't, we haven't gotten it back yet! For fuck's sake tell me you at least used protection, do you know what it would do to the baby and her if she got pregnant!" she started pacing. I knew Kylie, once she was pacing, you couldn't stop her, you just had to wait it out and let her ramble before you could correct her.

"My god, what am I going to do with you and her? she's so new in here, she doesn't know how to handle all of this, you two can't just fuck whoever you want like you did before you came in." okay, that's enough right there.

"Fucking hell Kylie, shut the fuck up would you!" I yelled in frustration.

"Watch it" she glared at me "Just because you're family doesn't give you any right to talk to me that way, you watch your tone and your mouth. I am still running this place, you are the patient. And I'm older!" she finished off with and I smiled I couldn't help it.

"And your older?" I asked

"Shut up" she shook her head "Don't fucking make me smile when you're in fucking trouble!" she pointed a finger at me again like that would magically do something. I've loved pissing her off since I was a kid, I knew he buttons and she knew she couldn't stay mad at me."

"Will you listen to me?" I asked and she sighed but gestured for me to talk.

"I'm not having sex with her, idiot." She glared at the name calling.

"Sure." She nodded, but clearly didn't believe me.

"She's a virgin, Ky. That isn't changing anytime soon. She's set on waiting until she's married and I respect that. Fuck she's never even kissed someone on the lips before." I said in slight disbelief because what the fuck was I doing!