[Chapter Thirteen] It's Okay

Start from the beginning

I had moved to my side and bought her body back against me, I was actually getting used to Lacey and I admit that I liked her, in a sisterly way. Bailey looked so uncomfortable right now, but didn't move from her position that was now half on top of me.

"You two" she sighed

"What?" I asked

"Can't I just find a nice lesbian to be like that with me?" she asked

"You will one day Lacey." Bailey told her and Lacey smiled at her.

"You sure you don't want to be that lesbian?" Lacey wiggled her eyes brows at her and she chuckled.

"I don't think I can be the lesbian you deserve, Lacey." Bailey told her

"Yeah, yeah. Well I'm off to go draw" she stretched and smiled at us before leaving.

"Well that was embarrassing." She said and I couldn't help but just laugh. She pushed off of me but I wrapped my arms back around her waist and pulled her to me again and buried my head in her hair.

"You can't leave me!" I exclaimed and she did something that if it were anyone else, I would kick their ass, she freaking moved her hands to my sides and tickled me.

Now, I'm a very ticklish person so I immediately laughed and started thrashing around, to which she picked up the speed and I couldn't control myself. After a minute or so it all stopped and I heard a thud.

"Shit." I looked over the bed breathing hard and she was lying on the ground. I looked at her with worry, hoping I didn't hurt her and then she burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my god, your face" she pointed at me as she laughed and I glared at her, but she didn't seem to either notice or mind.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I said as I got out of bed and grabbed her arm to pull her up. "How are your feet?" I asked and she looked down and then took a step back and a couple ore around the room.

"A lot better." she decided

"Let me look at them." I said and even though she said she can walk, I scooped her up and over my shoulder and brought her into the bathroom before setting her on the sink.

"What's with the manhandling?" she crossed her arms and I just shrugged "Because I can, I'm bigger." I told her and I unwrapped them and looked at her feet. They were much better now, she heeled fast.

"Am I off bed arrest?" she asked and damn it, I needed to get a clearer mind.

"I'm sure I could get some handcuffs and make you enjoy bed arrest" I wiggled my eyes brows and she blushed again and looked away. I knew that one would never happen, but it didn't make it any less amusing to say to her.

"Uh" she was at a loss for what to say again

"It's okay pretty girl." I touched her face softly again and gave her a smile before I looked at her feet. I put some ointment on it and put a smaller bandage on.

"You can walk around, just be careful and don't push it too much."

"Yes sir" she saluted me and I nearly groaned again, I would not mind that nickname under different circumstances. Come on Julian, head out of the gutter.

This was going to be harder than I thought it would be, fuck.

She went to get dressed while I headed to my room to do the same. And  as soon as I closed my door I rested my forehead on it before hitting my head on it a couple times and then going to sit under some cold water in the shower.

I didn't have a problem really, but now sex is pretty much always on my mind and I needed to get my shit together, and do it now. Since my efforts to stay away were pretty much squashed, I was going to make the best out of this.