[Chapter Twelve] Pretty Girl & Favorite Sister

Depuis le début

"Even if it's just a banana or a cup of soup, just something." He said and I thought about it, I think I could do that, that may not be so bad.

"Okay." I agreed

"And if you want, you can come work out with me." he offered

"When I'm feeling more settled in my own body, I'll come. Maybe if you like to swim I'll go relax in the pool. I love the water." I smiled; it's been a long time since I got to swim.

"I love to swim, you can come with me anytime." He told me and I held my breath again when I felt his skin touch mine, but this time his hands were beside me. He was so close I could feel his bare top touching the part where he pushed my shirt up.

"Do they airbrush your tattoos?" I blurted out because I didn't know what else to say and he looked at me confused for a minute before smiling again

"Yes, when I'm in movies, they do. They go against my image I've built."

"Do you like acting?" I asked

"Of course, I love it."

"But do you like acting or singing more?" I asked him and he looked off to the side, like he was thinking about this one.

"I don't have an answer to that one. They're both too big of a part of me."

"Will you sing for me sometime?" the question was out before I could stop it and my face flushed again and I looked away. I've heard him sing before in movies and I have his cd, he has an amazing voice.

He hand came out to touch my face again and turned it to look at him.

"If you want, I will." God, he was making me so nervous right now. I wanted to lean up and close the space and kiss him, I wanted that so badly and to feel his skin against mine more firmly. Even though the images weren't really sexual, I still blushed yet again and then cursed at myself mentally.

"You're so cute, Bailey." He told me and my face reddened even more and he was silently laughing.

"Shut up!" I groaned

"They're all red and cute, are you embarrassed?" he teased me and I stuck my tongue out at him and he smirked. "Careful pretty girl, I may just take that as an invitation next time." and if possible, my face got hotter and my eyes widened

"Uh." Was all I could say and he studied me again. I hated when he did that, he could read me too easily it unnerved me.

"You're so innocent." He said softly and I opened my mouth to talk again but he shook his head "Have you ever kissed anyone, Bailey?" he asked me and I bit my lip and looked away.

I hated having this conversation, it always ended with Macy and Scott making out and calling me a prude while they tease me about it.

It's not like I was against it, I just haven't found anyone I want to kiss, until now.

"Macy kissed me one time, it was a sneak attack and then she made fun of me because I didn't like kissing her and I was horrified she would do that. She calls me a prude and tells me that no guy could ever like someone who's like a child." I admitted to him "My confession because I didn't tell you one yesterday."

He smiled sadly at me but I could feel the irritation or anger radiating off of him

"Why would you be friends with someone like that?" he asked me and I opened my mouth to tell him how amazing she was, but stopped myself because thinking back, I don't know a time she was ever a real friend. Sure she did things for me, but she always collected on it.

"I don't know." I finally said "Because she did Heroin too?" I guessed

"Who gave it to you the first time?" he asked