[Chapter Twelve] Pretty Girl & Favorite Sister

Start from the beginning

"Bailey, you're not fat." He told me and I rolled my eyes

"Of course you would say that."

And he rolled us over so he was hovering above me and I felt like my heart was about to stop because of his proximity. It's one thing with me laying on him, but with his very large and muscled body, his arms on either side of me, and him brushing almost close enough to touch me, I was about lose it and, well I don't know.

Oh lord and he is shirtless too. I could see the tattoos on his arms and wanted to drool at how good he looked.

It was foreign and I just noticed his eyes locked on mine, he seemed to forget what he was about to say and I held my breath. He opened his mouth to speak and closed it again before he closed his eyes and slightly shook his head before opening them again.

"Bailey, I wouldn't lie to you." he whispered

"Why?" I asked "Oh, because you're not supposed to." I remembered being told that one.

"No." He put one hand on my hip "Because I wouldn't lie to you, and I don't want you to lie to me either." He said softly and I briefly caught his eyes flick to my lips before they were back on mine and my heart sped up.

"Okay." I said because I didn't know if he was done or not or how to respond. His hand felt like it was scorching my skin as his hand moved from my hip and to my stomach. He pushed my shirt up and his large hands covered from the middle down to my side.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and I could feel the air hit the exposed flesh of my stomach.

He ran his thumb across it and then he looked down and so did i.

"Look at your stomach; you're far from fat, Bailey. You may even be a little too small." He traced the faint outline of my ribs.

"My confession for the day; Macy always told me I needed to lose weight, so I stopped eating for the most part six months ago."

He looked at me with a sadness in his eyes.

"You're beautiful, all of you, and you don't need to change. Mine confession is about my family, if that's okay." He said and I nodded "My sister nearly killed herself with her eating disorder, I was so sacred, she got down too far and got so sick. She was beautiful before, not fat, and not skinny, she was perfect to me. No woman should feel they need to starve themselves. Be happy with you and be healthy." He told me and I was surprised he talked about his sister, of any family.

"Thank you for telling me" I said and he nodded.

"Are you hungry?" he asked and I nodded as well

"You know, I said I was going to back off and give you space, and I will, I just am finding it so damn hard too." He said

"Me too. Will you still sleep with me?" I asked before I blushed at how that sounded and he smiled down at me as he moved his hand from my stomach to my bright red face.

"If you want, then I will be here." He pushed my hair back.

In the last week he had gone from a dick to so tender and sweet so quick it amazes me.

"I know you want to give me space, but I don't want you to completely cut contact." This whole thing sounded so weird for people who barely knew each other.

"We can hang out if you want, we can work out together and for me, can you eat with me. I won't force you to stuff yourself, but could you please eat three times a day, at least?" he asked me and I felt sick at the thought a bit.

I ate so much in here because I was throwing it up and needed something, but now, I don't know if I can do it.

"I don't know" I sighed