Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Recap:

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

"You must go through many things, first you must go through utopia, defeat the ruler of the underworld, and find the hidden keys; you see we don't have all of the information. That is why we need you to figure out who is it and how to stop it. It is your destiny that you and only you stop whatever it is."

"But, I don't know what to do!" I yelled. "That's my dad's job."

"Oh yes, about your dad, you must find him and soon." With that he walked away leaving me stunned and speechless. Destiny? Keys? New Power? What the hell?!?

Here is chapter 5:

I had to do some research soon, once I got home, but till then I needed to relax and get this off of my mind. I was about to start walking again to find Chase and my friends but a pair of hands stopped me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? I little witch all alone, didn't your mother teacher you anything?" Asked Alex. I tried to step around him but he was to strong. Alex was a demon, a very strong demon, a king of his kind, as most would put it. He was called or labeled as a fire starter. They were very rare demons who could start a fire any time or without meaning too. His family and him have been trying to get me for a while. They didn't want to kill me just combined my powers with his sons, meaning I would have to marry him. Lately Alex has become stalker-ish.

"Alex, what do you want?" I asked shoving at him.

"Easy now," he said running his hand slowly up my stomach. "I just wanted to see my future wife."

"In your dreams, I would never marry you." I said, shoving at him.

"Careful, wouldn't want to make me mad? Now would we?" He said softly.

"Please go away!" I yelled.

"Why?" He asked kissing my neck lightly. "I think I know something about your daddy you might want to know about."

"What about my dad?" I asked.

"Opps, I think I said too much, I would tell you, but you little friend is coming." He said kissing my neck again.

I tried shoving him again and thankfully Chase ran around the corner of the building. "Piper! Hey dude, get off her." He said coming towards us.

Alex chuckled, but backed away none the less holding up his hands. "Chill I was just leaving. Piper, we'll finish this later."

I shivered, disgusted when he smirked at me and winked, walking away.

"Piper, are you okay?" Chase asked.

"Yeah just fine," I said, though I felt far from it.

"Come on let's go get the guys, you don't look to good." He said.

I was about to object but he beat me to it. "No, we are going and I am driving. You look like you're about to faint." He wrapped his arm around me and we walked off to find the other four guys. I rested my head against his arm; feeling like this is exactly how it should be.

Once we found the guys we got into the truck we took off. I could feel the worry in the car around me from the guys. Did I look that bad? I just then noticed that I was biting my nails, I bad a habit of mine.

In a caring, but casual gesture, Chase took my hand in his, rubbing soothing circles with his thumb on my hand. I looked over at him, but his eyes we're fixed on the road. I already ruled out reading his mind, unless I really needed to.

Once we got to the house, I got out of the truck, walking to the lake. I sat down, just staring into the lake. Soon, I heard feet coming near me.

"What Chase?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Not really. There is just a lot of stuff going on, I wish I could tell you, but I can't." I said.

He sat behind me, and pulled me towards him so I was right between his legs. He put his arms around me, putting his head on my shoulder.

"It's okay, you can tell me anything, when ever. You can trust me."

'Can I?' I thought.

I sighed looking into the middle of the lake. I saw something shine quickly under the water, but quickly wrote it off as nothing.