3 | questions*

Chapter 3: q&a
Secrets: noun; something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬

3. Q&A

"Where the hell are you taking me!?" I yelled

       "You have pissed me off for the last time today."

      Ok, so you may be wondering, what is happening. Well let me tell you, one second I was poking the jocks face and the next thing I know, he had flung me over his shoulder and carried me out to the hallway totally ignoring the teacher. Thank god I wore longer jeans today, otherwise they would haven risen to show my leg.

       From my point of view I could see his muscles ripple underneath his shirt as he walked. He looked hot.

       I mentally slapped myself for thinking that.

       "Where are you taking me!" I demand hitting him in his back.

He stays silent as we drew nearer and nearer to the front doors of the school. Unaffected by my attempts to get free. Finally after he pushed through the doors he set me down on the grass in the lawn. I just sat there dumbfounded. Did that just happen?

"Why do you keep pissing me off!" He demanded

"Well why did you carry me out here, when you could have just asked me in the classroom?" I pause "like a normal human being?"

"That's not the point." He whispered. He ran his hand through his hair in annoyance.

"We had to do the project! And if I have to remind you, you where SLEEPING!" I yelled, now standing up only to be face to face with Blake.

"You do the project by yourself, I'm outta here." He said over his shoulder as he walked to his car.

I just stood there not knowing what to do or say. "What an assclown." I said under my breath.

"I heard that!"

Ugh.

❁❁❁

It was lunch time, and I was ignoring both Dustin's and Clara's constant poking.

After the little outburst in the classroom, they have been bothering me for a solid hour. There questions consisted of 'why did he do that?' 'What did you do to wake the beast?' 'Why did he yell at you?'

You get the point?

I just continued to stuff my face with pizza and soda to help me drone out the annoying voices belonging to my friends. But that stopped when  when Clara took my soda.

That bitch took my soda!

No one takes my Barq's root beer, never.

I spluttered, and coughed up the pizza in my mouth. Clara just looked disgusted at my sudden outburst, but I took that as a distraction and snatched my soda out of her hand with out her noticing.

To make my point clear, I took a long gulp of my soda in triumph. "Dustin and I have had sex on your bed." She bluntly stated making me spit out the soda I deserved. 

Once again she snatched the soda from my hands. "What!" I choked on air "why would you say that!"

She just shrugged "To get you distracted. Now tell me where Blake took you and why!"

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my pizza, but of course I forgot Dustin was sitting on the other side of me, so he took my pizza. Now I have nothing to procrastinate with.

"Fine. It's not even that big of a deal. He just brought me outside told me 'this isn't over' and stormed off." After the explanation I tried to snatch my pizza back, but Dustin was too quick. "Nah ah, not so fast." Dustin said yanking the pizza from my grasp "your not done talking."

This would be a good time to mention that I have only been at this school for a couple of months.

"He is from my old school, he moved here before I did. That's why he knows me. Also he kinda bullied me through out Middle School."

"What! How come you have never mentioned that! We've known you for a while, and you just forgot to mention you have a past with the bad boy?!"

"Slipped my mind." I said, I walked up to throw away my trash, accepting defeat on ever getting my pizza back. They both just wore annoyed expressions as I got up. Obviously since they know nothing about me, I decided to leave them out of my past, only Clara knew my past even a little bit, but Dustin had no clue.

I made my way back to the table, and they started to whisper.

"What are you guys taking about?"

"I was just filling him in on your past." Clara said. Even though she doesn't know the half of it.

"You know if you wanted to know so bad, you could  have just asked me."

"Sorry, it felt weird asking about your past." Dustin added "I just didn't want to push you, especially about Blake."

"Well right now would be a good time to ask." I paused "So ask away."

He looked hesitant to ask, but he soon caved in. He dug through his back pack and grabbed a note pad, he flipped to a certain page and finally looked up at me.

"Did you seriously write the questions down!" I laughed

"Yea. Just stop laughing." He looked embarrassed. Who would have thought the Captain of the soccer team would get embarrassed! I nodded for him to continue. "So.... Why do you limp?

"Pass."

"Ok? Where did you live before you moved here?"

"California for 5 years, Wisconsin for 3, Minnesota for 5, North Carolina for 2." That was true, but not the whole story.

"That's only up to Sophomore year though? Where did you spend Sophomore and Junior year?"

"Pass."

Clara stepped in "you can't just say 'pass', where your friends you should trust us."

"That's for another story." I put my back pack on "any other questions?"

"Yea one more, what did Blake Reed do to you?"

"Pass."
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬ 
Note:
Mission: chapter three; complete
Congrats!
Comment•Vote•Share