28 | confessions

Chapter 28 confessions
Confessions: noun; a statement of one's principles.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
28. Confessions

"What the Hell!" Cole yelled sending the chips everywhere. The bowl broke into a million pieces as Cole started to lace the room. "How? You can't!"

"That's the thing, they gave me a new leg."

He stopped pacing and turned to face me with a confused expression "a new leg?"

I went into my room and brought back the improved prosthetic leg the General gave me. "It has more mobility, and it's one of a kind."

Cole took it and started to examine its every function. "Wow." He muttered under his breath. "So they want you back?"

I nodded and grinned at him. He knew how much I wanted to return to the battle field, it was my life and it was stripped so fast away from me that I had withdrawal. I needed to go back for myself.

"So you really want to go back?" He asked while sitting back down next to me.

"Yes."

"Well than what are you waiting for?"

"I don't want to leave school, my friends, and Bl-" I shut up realizing what I was about to say, Cole raised an eyebrow but didn't acknowledge it.

Cole fell silent and continued to watch what ever he was watching, I looked at the clock and it showed it was only 4:30, so I got up and went to my room to change into workout cloths. The workout coach had us do today was too easy, I needed more of a challenge so I called Blake.

"Sup." Was the only thing he said when he picked up the phone.

"Hey, do you want to go to the gym with me?"

"Why the hell would you do that willingly?" He asked in a joking tone.

"Why the hell not?" I shot back

"Touchè. I'll meet you there in a half an hour."

He hung up and I went to my closet and pulled out a sports bra and black yoga pants that went down to just below my knee, my sports bra was black with a bold pink line on the bottom that matched my pink banded yoga pants. I decided to wear my new leg and put the other one on my bed as I got ready.

I went downstairs and made myself a quick water bottle before heading out to my motorcycle, grabbing a jacket on my way out. "It's been a while my old friend." I said patting the beautiful machine.

Opening the garage, I sped out of the neighborhood. Testing out the mobility of the leg I wiggled it around to see what would happen, the leg stayed perfectly fastened and I smiled happy.

I reached Lifetime Fitness in 15 minutes and walked in to see Blake leaning against the wall wearing basketball shorts and a gray t shirt. I had to close my mouth to stop the drool coming out, no matter what he wore he always looked good. He looked up from his phone when I came closer and smiled at me. We both walked into the gym and went to the treadmills, I was about to go on it when Blake pulled me up against him and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. Of course I kissed back, but when I started to hear wolf whistles I broke the kiss.

"What was that for?"

"All the guys where staring at you, I had to claim what's mine."

I laughed at how possesive he was and started to run on the treadmill. "I bet I can run faster than you." I smirked.

"Have you forgotten I was in Military School, honey I can beat you easily." He challenged.

"Have you forgotten I was in the actual military?"

"It's on!"

We both set our treadmill to our speeds and started to run, the timer read 15 minutes, the timer slowly came down to zero as we started to get tired. The timer sounded and we both stopped to see how many miles we ran, Blake fist pumped into the air and turned to give me a smirk. "Haha I had my best time, I ran 2.45 miles."

I laughed at him as his smile started to fade. "I ran 3.04 miles."

His jaw hit the floor as he gaped at me before he shut his mouth. "Fine, you win this time."

▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬

We where walking out, and we both had long forgotten our shirts and my jacket. I took yet a another side glance at Blake and saw his rippling abs covered in sweat.

"You know, your the only girl I know who has abs." Blake pointed out.

I blushed. "Well I try to keep in shape."

We fell into silence again after that, I finally reached my motorcycle only to see Blake standing behind me. "My dad took away my driving privileges, can I have a ride?"

I laughed. "Why would he do that?!"

"Unknown reasons, now can I have a ride?" He pushed.

I nodded and we both hopped onto my motorcycle, me of course in the front. He leaned back and enjoyed the air in his face as we drove down the road, it was peaceful outside as we made our way down my street. I pulled into my driveway and parked the bike. 

"You know this isn't my house right?" He joked. I turned to him and he saw my change in mood and his smiled faded. "What's wrong?"

"I-I need to tell you something."
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note: hi my lovely readers! Thank you SOO much for 9,000 reads! 💕 it means the world to me!
🤔Question: how old are you guys?--->
Comment•Vote•Share