10 | cleaning*

Chapter 10: cleaning
Cleaning: verb; make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, especially by washing, wiping, or brushing.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
10. Cleaning

"Hell no! That is way to much fucking money for one shitty door!" I screeched.

I know. I know, it's very unlike me to swear three times in just one sentence, but come on 3,000$ for a simple wooden door?

You've got to be shitting me right now!

"So...are you going to pay now, or send me the bill?" He asked. 

The smug look he gave me told me he knew that I couldn't pay for the stupid door. When I didn't answer through my flustered state he decided to break the silence. "If you can't pay it, than I'll strike a deal with you."

I laughed "And what would that be?"

"You do my chores for a whole month."

I gaped at him "No way! I have better things to do with my life than clean your massive house!"

"Fine. Than where's my money?" He smirked. His smug look told me that he knew I had no other choice.

"Ugh! Fine." I reluctantly sighed "When should I start?"

"Now." And with that he turned and walked inside. I followed him in through the corridor to be greeted by a huge spiral staircase and a dog bounding down it.

The dog scratched its way down the stairs and jumped on me knocking me down. It slobbered all over my face. I laughed and started to pet the massive dog that had attacked me.

I trained the same type of dog back in Afghanistan, these German Shepard's sure know how to cuddle.

Blake pulled the cutie off of me and held a helping hand as a gesture to help me get up, witch I gladly took. After getting up and brushing off the dog hair that had accumulated on my jeans I looked up to see Blake staring at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I said smugly.

He smirked "No, that's not the reason I was staring you idiot. Shadow here, just doesn't like other people." He gestured towards his dog. "You must be some kind of dog whisperer."

I laughed "You could say that."

He didn't ask anymore questions and just proceeded to go into the restraint kitchen that seems to fit in this house.

It was massive.

It was Beyond massive.

It was HUGE!

He saw me staring at their kitchen "This kitchen may be small, but gets what needs to be done, done."

I stared dumbfounded at him as he put Shadow outside. After he slid the sliding glass door back shut, he turned to me. "Now, you need to do my chores."

"Ok, how hard can it be?"

"Oh, also I forgot to add, you have to do it wearing a certain outfit."

"Ok? What did you have in mind?" I asked suddenly suspicious.

He went to the hallway closet and pulled out a skimpy maid costume.  I internally groaned and face palmed. To think for one second he could actually not pull a silly prank like this one.

He smirked seeing my hesitant expression. "What? Pumpkin, are you wanting to back out of the deal?"

Did he just call me pumpkin?

Did I just swoon?

He laughs at my stunned expression. I glare at him and send him daggers. "I can't wear that." I deadpan. Crossing my arms across my chest in a defensive stance.

"Yes you do. You have to do my chores for a month and this is the requirement."

"Hell no." I reply as I turn to leave. I walk towards the door that I broke and was stopped short when he pulled me back by grabbing my wrist.

He pulled me into his chest and smirked. My eyes took in his chiseled jaw and deep green eyes. His hair was styled in a messy up dew and his lips where plush and pink. The position we where in allowed me to be able to feel his 8 pack through his thin v-neck t-shirt.

Damn him and whatever gym he goes to.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He laughed as I pulled my eyes away from his lips and looked into his deep eyes.

He pulled away and held out the outfit again. "We both know that you can't afford that door." He pointed down the hall "Oh, and just so you know, you can change in the bathroom around the corner."

I scowled. The image of the slut on the bag showed the fact the the dress was tight and had white drills over the apron part of the costume. The black piece of cloth reached mid thigh in the model and showed her long tan legs.

That was the deal breaker right there. There was no way in hell that I would show my leg to this idiot.

Ever!

I concocted a plan in my head and grabbed the plastic bag that the dress was in. I walked to the bathroom that he had pointed to, leaving a shocked Blake Reed standing behind me. I slip into the massive marble room and pulled out the skimpy clothing.

I slipped it on over my existing cloths so that the dress didn't show anything as you could see my jeans under neath and my t-shirt underneath it.

This plan is fool-proof.

I walk out laughing and look up to see Blake Reed staring at me in disbelief. "You little asshole! You didn't put it on." He screeched.

"I did." I said in a duh tone as I pointed to the outfit I was displaying.

His gaze grew even more intense as he looked me up and down at my ridiculous clothing. That's when the evil glint came back. This time I was ready for it.

He lunged for me and I took a step to the left and ran into the opposite direction. I ran towards the ever expanding living room and hurdled over the arm chairs as I tried to find an escape.

I knew he was going to do the same thing he did in History and pick me up over his shoulders.

I was never going to allow that to happen again! I laughed evilly as he banged into a chair and clutched his stomach as he still wobbled to try to catch up to me.

This is fun.

▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note:
Yayaya, chapter 10 is done, whoop whoop
Comment•Vote•Share