CHAPTER 6 BOYS VS GIRLS

Derek's POV

"I think we need to just sit and think what we're  going to do about this monstrosity" I begin.

"I think we should split up because obviously you guys don't appreciate us girls' input" Lydia smiles.

"If you say so. It's a bet if us girls come up with a better plan than us guys we'll let you make all the decisions for most of this horror scene and vice versa." Stiles playfully glares.

"Game on Stilinski. Let's go girls. Let's show em how stupid they are."

Lydia takes Kira, Allison and Malia into Scott's living room.
(A/N I know what you're thinking "they haven't left his kitchen yet" technically no but that's not the point if you're a teen wolf fan you'd understand.... Probably not).

Stiles marches into Scott's bedroom thinking everyone's behind him when in reality they're all downstairs waiting for him to notice.
"You guys come on I feel like I actually fit in here don't kill my hope.... Derek you can kill anything else just not my hope" Stiles fake cries hysterically.

"Dude grow up. Let's start" Peter says looking like he'd rather be at a funeral.

2 hours later

Damon's POV

I feel an extremely soft hand touch my hand slightly.
As I pry my eyes open to see my half Japanese half Korean goddess.

"Why's everyone asleep" she whispers.

"I'm asleep because I was hot and bothered I don't know about them"
I whisper back smirking.

She blushes while trying to regain her posture as the banshee Lydia as I learnt her name was came strolling in.

"I told you to wake them not to drool over the same vampire you were scared of minutes ago. Stiles is already drooling enough." She grumbles.

"Stiles, Stiles" Kira calls softly.

"Let me do it ." Malia as I've learnt is the were coyote smirks.
"STILES!!!"

"Huh... Where is it??  I'm not ready yet SCOTT!! Its here... get all wolfy The Shadow Wolf is here. Oh God this is the day I'm gonna die. Tell my dad I love him. Lydia I love you. I left some money under th-" stiles rants.

"Dude would you shut up. Its just a wake up call." I laugh.

"Um Scott it's not really here" Allison tries to contain her laughter.

" okay by the looks of it you guys didn't even try to come up with a plan"Lydia frowns.

"Why so loud" Jackson grumbles stretching like a cat.

"What the- where'd- Do people just naturally come into your room" I say.

"Oh I just came to see if you guys got any new information in the Shadow and since everyone was asleep.... I guess I kind of fell asleep. By the way who the heck are you?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Bad ass vampire over a hundred years old". I introduce my self.

"Rich werewolf still eighteen" he says flashing his pearly white teeth.

******
" So you girls came up with a plan" Scott asks.

"As you guys were blissfully sleeping.
Us girls decided that we should speak to Mr Lavinia first see what he'll say if we don't get much we wait till the next full moon which us four days from now and see what happens."

"That's a great plan." Stiles smiles at Lydia.

"Ah so you're saying to wait on full moon when a wolf is most out of control, at night when a vampire goes crazy for a 14 feet hungry vampire merged with a angry blood thirsty wolf to see what happens. Great I'm in sounds like a trip to Disney Land." Damon says sarcastically.

"When you put it like that it seems suicidal." Jackson chuckles.

"Well cause that's exactly what it is us committing suicide." Damon says.

"I like him." Derek says.

"You like anybody that thinks sarcasm is natural." Stiles groans.

"Its not like any of you guys came up with anything." Kira says out of the blue.

"Well gorgeous I bet there's a better way that wont get us all killed." Damon states.

"We should go to the sheriff's station and try to talk to the guy. He may have a little humanity left." Allison urges.

******
At the sheriff's station

"So you guys want to ask him questions. Could you guys fill me in on your actual intentions." Mr Stilinski says.

"We're just gonna take him and tie him to a pole and beat the crap outta him then I'm just gonna have a  snack before dinner." Derek smiles innocently.

"Is he even suppose to be alive." Sheriff asks slowly.

" Don't listen to him we're just gonna simply ask him a few question see what he knows and remembers OK."
Scott reassures him.

"I'm a vampire by the way." Damon says.

"Great now you're gonna give him a heart attack." Stiles grumbles

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that."
Sheriff says loudly while going to his office.

"We're going in boys." Lydia says.

"Stiles its just a half dead Spanish guy you don't need your baseball bat."
Malia whispers.

"Well thats what they said about Peter minus the Spanish part and look what happened." Stiles whispers angrily.

"Why are we whispering guys." Kira asks.

"Cause it's hog just like you." Damon smirks.

"Okay...quit giving her googly eyes and let's go."  Scott says annoyed.

"Why Hola and who might you los estudiantes be??" Some asks appearing from the shadows in the corner of the cell.

"Crap." Stiles mutters.

Hey another update I know its been a few days but I got a holiday so I was taking advantage of it. Tell if you guys want anything special. If you guys have noticed this chapter is longer. I'm working on it.
Vote
Comment
Share

What ever you guys want.
XOXO MAYA😀😘😍😇🙋🙌