Chapter 5

Scott's POV

"What do you mean he's here?" I ask.

"I mean there's a creepy guy at the Sheriff's Station because he was standing over the body of a brutally murdered 20 year old girl!" Lydia screams annoyed.

"Calm down and tell us exactly what happened" Stiles encourages.

"I was at the gas station when the radio started to fry until I heard Sheriff Stilinski telling me to get to station as fast as possible. When I got there, there a guy about 30 was sitting in the waiting area looking smug while every officer kept glancing at him as if he was going to jump any minute now just as I was about to say something Sheriff had called me into his office." Lydia began.

"Can you describe the man" I ask.

"He has black inky hair but one thing caught my attention was his eyes. One was a dull blue while the other was so black it was as if he was staring into my soul. I didn't get a chance to say anything because I was already in sheriff's office he handed me a file."

SPANISH SOLDIERS

"He said that the man had told him his name was Davin Lavinia" She said unaware we knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Sheriff told me he was the last surviving soldier and that was years ago and he still looked like he hasn't aged a day since. He said he would keep him for questioning as for the girl Melissa would be on that case.
Now you guys better tell me what you know."

Lydia's POV

As Derek explained what had happened it was just about everything I had researched based upon on the legend.
"So just to sum it all up he's bad news and if we don't stop him he'll turn the town into a blood pool party, correct."
I say.

"At it girl" Peter comments.

"What are we gonna do guys we can't just leave this guy unattended till he does something bad to further our knowledge. Right Lydia.... Lydia.
Ly-" Stiles calls but I black out.

"Lydia oh sweet Lydia I know you can hear me. You've been promoted honey the fact that you heard sheriff over the radio is because he was hoping that in his mind. I know this may seem weird but being a banshee has so many more to it its not all about finding the bad but you can now hear peoples thoughts that are directed to you. I never got this power and not many people did there are more powers to come that I don't know of but you're a smart girl promise me you'll use it to help the good and innocent. I love you dear"

"I promise" I whisper although I doubt she hears me.

"Lydia who are you talking to....... What's going on?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. I just remembered that Argent's here" I reply.

Chris' POV

"I'm hurt you forget about so.....what's the new problem?" I ask.

"Well that escalated quickly"  Stiles chuckles.
"He's an Argent they move fast. I-"
Scott begins.

"Don't go down that street buddy" I say.
" So The Shadow Wolf.....yeah we're in deep shit"
"Chris you're suppose to be helping us not make Stiles wet his pants!" Lydia screeches.

"I.. I... My pants isn't wet is it?" stiles stutters.

"No its not Mr Oblivious. Get back to the point. What do you know about The Shadow Argent?" Scott asks.

"I know that it's Spanish and its on a thin border. Meaning one of them is bound to take over but it will be stronger that it would normally be. We just have to wait and see which one wins the wolf or vampire. Kira don't be scares but I invited one of my friends here who might help us understand the vampire side..... Damon try not to kill anyone while you're here.

 Damon try not to kill anyone while you're here

" Sorry it's lunch time plus it was just a blood bag calm down I only eat walking blood bags for dinner." Damon laughs.

"We... We..I .... Please don't kill me" Kira whimpers.

"Huh.. You're cute I wouldn't hurt you" Damon smirks.

"You're not here to check her out. You gonna help us our not." Scott growls softly.

"OK. OK. What do you guys need to know about the shadow wolf oh by the way it hates blood bags. Don't be scared cutie I'll protect you." Damon smiles at Kira.

"Um.....OK" Kira blushes a crimson red.

"Back to business. We should sit for this."

Oh my God Damon's her I've always wanted to add Vampire Diaries to teen wolf I made my own dream come true. I'm trying to make my chapters longer  but I'm just lazy.
Vote
Comment
Read
Love 😘😘😎🙆🙌🙋😝😝
XOXO Maya