"This is it. Millie?" He called out as he knocked on the door. A beautiful woman opened the door, she was probably a little older than me.

"Hello." She smiled and opened the door further, ushering us in. "I'm Millie." She stuck her hand out for me to shake.

"Devina." She tilted her head and looked back at Ethan. I couldn't help feeling anxious, something was going to happen.

"You are correct, Ethan. You can just tell she's different." She glanced back at me and lead us into a small library. I wanted to ask how they communicated but decided against it. "Please, sit make yourselves at home." She smiled again and we sat down at a table. "I'm not quite sure what I may do for you, but I'll do everything I can."

"Thank you." She nodded and walked over to one of the shelves. Pulling out a big ancient looking book, she walked back to the table and opened it up, sending a cloud of dust into the air.

"Tell me what's been happening. What have you been feeling?"

"The day before my birthday, I just started feeling different. I didn't feel like myself anymore. I still don't really feel like myself." I answered truthfully and Millie quirked a brow.

"Your birthday? When was it?"

"The eighth." Her eyes widened. "What?"

"Eight is a very, special number. It's what some people call a physic number. For most people who are born on the eighth of the month or the eighth month of the year, they come into special powers on their eighteenth birthday. That would make sense." I shook my head and frowned.

"That was my seventeenth birthday, not my eighteenth." She looked back up at me with surprise and quickly went back to looking through the book.

"You had the dream didn't you?" She slowly looked up. Somehow, I knew exactly what she was talking about. I nodded and she smiled. "This gets us somewhere. I can do a spell, it may tell us a little more." I eagerly nodded my head. "Okay, but we must do it quickly. Someone's coming for you." I gulped and nodded. Millie held out her hands over the table and I reached across and grabbed them. She mumbled a few words in what I thought was Latin and I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"S-stop!" I screamed and tried to take my hands out of hers.

"I am so very sorry." I squeezed my eyes shut and let out another ear piercing scream. Where was Ethan?

"No!" I screamed again but the pain only got worse. I focused all my energy on imagining the pain subsiding and it did just that.

"What-?" Millie pulled her hands back and seemed to shrink. "What are you doing?" She asked in disbelief and stood up from the chair. She got smaller and it took me a few seconds to realize that I was the one getting farther away from her. I glanced down and saw that my feet weren't touching the floor.

"Devina? Baby?" I heard a familiar voice call out and I suddenly felt calm and safe. "What did you do to her!?" He yelled and barreled towards Millie. Her bright green eyes widened and she held out a hand, a bubble of fire developing in it.

"Take another step and I'll kill your little mate." She warned Zane and glanced at me. Rage filled my whole body.

"You just threatened me," I stated and Millie rolled her eyes. "You. Just. Threatened. Me." I repeated and landed down on the floor.

"Devina," Zane carefully stepped forward.

"No!" I yelled and he went flying back, along with Millie. Only he got back up and Millie didn't. I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and stepped back away from everyone. "I-I'm sorry. I-oh my god is she dead?" Zane walked towards me but I stopped him. "No! St-stay away! I don't want to hurt you." His bruised face softened and he shook his head.