CHAPTER 10

As days turned into weeks, Dean found himself a lot more angry and violent than usual. After doing anything he could to find you, the idea of him losing you finally sunk in deep inside, hitting a complete new low for him. He was more aggressive on the job and always picking up fights at random bars. His behavior was worrying Sam so he decided it was best to take some time off from all of it, they ended up at Ellen's.

- "Boys" she approached giving a sweet hug. "How's it going?". Dean was looking around the place, somehow trying to find any trace of you.

-"Everything's fine, we are taking some time off, it's okay if we stay here?" Sam asked nicely and she nodded. Jo's room was available since she was staying with a friend near her future college dorm.

- "What about you?" she asked directly to Dean, she hadn't heard from you in a while now but she figured it was because you were spending time with the boys.

- "I'm terrific" he shrugged sarcastically, walking his things to the bedroom. Sam and Ellen shared a concerned look to each other.

Sam was having a great time at the bar with Ellen, she was telling stories about Jo and you being kids and fighting like hell for the stupidiest things but Dean was completely shut down. Sure, a few grins here and there but mostly, the light in his eyes was gone.

There was a girl sitting by his side talking to another man, clearly being his prey when the oldest Winchester overheard her asking him to please leave her alone. He wasn't having it any other way.

- "Have you not heard her? She said she wants you to leave her alone".

- "What did you just said?" the man rebuked, pushing the girl to a side and standing right in front of him. Sam rolled his eyes, realizing this was just another one of the many fights he tried to pick but the other people always walked away on him. This time, he didn't. 
He smirked, shoving his fist to meet the other asshole's face. The crowd started cheering as he hit him again. Sam held him back but he there was no use, he wasn't done. Ellen ended up in the middle of it, pushing Dean out of the door and shoving him to the parking lot. Sam was just right behind her.

- "Sam, honey, I'm gonna need a minute with your brother" she said while she looked at the mess of a Winchester that was in front of her. He was drying the blood from his lip and eyebrow. 
"What the hell is wrong with you, kid?". 

- "Oh nothing, I'm just peachy" he replied sarcastically receving completely by surprise a hand slap from the woman before him. He stood there with wide eyes, paying close attention.

- "You lost her, don't you?" she shooked her head, it was way too good to be true what you two were having. He didn't answer but the broken stare in his eyes did all the talking. "You need to find her. You need to let her know what you feel".

- "I told her I loved her, okay?" he finally snapped, a little water coming from his eyes. "She said no, end of story" his eyes were back on the ground again.

- "Listen to me. She's not like other girls...".

- "Tell me about it" he snorted.

- "Do you have any idea how many guys have told her they loved her? She always wanted to have a fairytale of her own but every single time, she ended up with her heart broken. She's scared to death, she's seeing herself falling for someone again and she doesn't want to get hurt".

- "Yeah well, I'm not them. She knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt her" he defended himself.

- "Dean, you've told her you are different but she won't believe it until you prove it. She's a badass with a good heart, soft and strong, unapologetic and honest. She's the type of girl that every man wants by his side. I can understand why you fell for her but to get her to do the same for you, you'll need to try harder" she grabbed his face, making sure she was hearing his words. "Find her. Pull her in and kiss her like you might freaking die if you don't. And if you find her and she let's you in again, I hope you realize she's yours to have".

Ellen had tried to locate you but you wiped yourself off the map for a few weeks. You hated the fact she was worried sick about you but you needed to step a side, at least for a while. 

400 miles away from the Roadhouse, you had just finished hunting a shifter and were stiching your wounds up since he had thrown you to a mirror and you had glass all over your arms. After pulling yourself together, booze seemed the right way to go so you headed to the nearest bar for a much deserved drink.