CHAPTER 7

The hunt was taking the boys a lot more than expected, doing their job while babysitting wasn't exactly an easy task to do. You followed their every step and found yourself smiling eveytime Dean ran through your mind or when you watched him laugh like a little kid from the darkness of your car. 

Every single night, he knocked on your door around 10 to have a drink and talk about anything that would come up in your own little minds. 

This wasn't good. You had rules. You. Didn't. Fall. In. Love.

You didn't belong to one person or one place, not even to one set of ideals. Your mind changed your heart and your heart changed your mind and being in love meant not changing your mind at all. Meant knowing exactly where you are going since another person's feelings are involved. It meant building a path with someone else instead of finding your own. There was a reason why you had your rules and the minute you met Dean you knew you were going to break them all.

Dean sent you a text that night, letting you know he was going to be a little late than usual since Sam had decided it was a nice moment to get awfully drunk. Him and Jo were trying to get him into bed but he wouldn't have it. 

You decided to take advantage of that little extra time you had before he got there. 

Searching in your bag, you found a little black dress you bought a few months back you desperately wanted to wear. Your long (Y/H/C) hair falling beautifully over your shoulders, red lipstick, mascara and nothing else. You looked drop dead gorgeous.

The knock on the door brought a smile on your face. You pulled open just enough for you to poke your head around, he was looking amazingly nice, almost like he had read your mind and unravelled your little surprise. His eyes scanned your face, you looked different but he couldn't tell why exactly.

- "Wow, you look...".
 You opened the door completely, revealing the rest of the outfit and if looks could fuck, you'd be laying undone in the matress right now. "Holy fuck" his breath tight in his chest. 

It was like he one of his dreams was finally coming true, except for the fact that no amount of imagination could have prepared him for seeing you like this. Somehow, the collar of his shirt was getting way too tight to breathe.

You grabbed his hand and guided him to the bed, his back resting on the wall, swallowing past the tightness in his throat because damn, your legs looked nice in those heels. 
Sitting on his lap, your legs on his sides, he was so close he could smell your perfume. You slowly started to take his clothes off, shirt, black t-shirt, your hands slowly passing through his chest, your eyes never leaving his. "You're so beautiful" his voice was a little more breathless, a little more rasping. 

A slow, wicked smile spreaded over your lips. Your mouth pressed to his neck, he let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. You cupped his cheek, then slid your hand down, passing his abdomen and finally meeting his sweet spot.

- "Hi there" you teased as you noticed the reaction of your gentle touch on his skin.

- "God, you're..." his words got stuck in his throat when you speeded up your pace then abruptly stopped. "Oh come on" he complained, there was almost a plea in his voice, practically in the verge of fainting.
 A bit more teasing led to a way more thirsty Dean who wasn't sure how much more of this he could take anymore. The effect you had on him was almost enough to make him explode right there, right now.

- "Don't be mad" you said with a smirk. You adjusted your body, Dean growled at the sudden contact and you felt him fight to keep himself under control. His forehead against your neck, panting and enjoying your touch. You began to move again, this time at a rhythm that felt like the walls were shaking, gasping into each other's mouth, becoming one.

You kept moving as he wrapped his arms around you, you were already missing his touch. He ran his hands all over you, urging you to move faster until both came together crashing in each other's lips. Your head resting against the crook of his neck, as he kissed your neck and shoulder.

- "What the hell did I ever do to deserve you?" he managed to let out still trying to catch his breath.
 He felt your smile forming against his skin. You moved to his side, still up with the help of your left elbow. He reached for you, cupping your cheek, your hair falling over a little on his face, the most honest smile you've ever seen in him. You rested your head in his chest as he opened his arm for you.

- "I hope you don't forget about me" you said with a lower voice, a little teasing and a little serious.

- "After tonight, I don't think anybody can" he leaned closer, kissing your forhead and wrapping his arms around you.