CHAPTER 6

You opened up your eyes as the dizziness left your body and a big ass migraine came to say hello. You should've known better that mixing drinks wasn't a smart choice. Your hair was spread out on your pillow and cool air brushed over your face. Stretching your legs and yawning, you turned over in the sheets and noticed the warm body sleeping next to you. 

You found yourself scanning Dean's sleeping face and it was just perfect, a smile appeared in your face just thinking about him right after kissing his cheek softly, hoping not to wake him up.

Carefully wriggling out of his grip, you sat on the bed trying to find your clothes but the room was a mess and last night was still a blur. You remembered not sleeping with him though, a decision damn well taken since otherwise you wouldn't have memory of it.

 All you had on at the moment was your black lace underwear and your eyes landed on one of Dean's flannel shirts that was hanging off the back of a chair. It looked cozy enough for the autumn breeze coming from the window and you just had to wear it. 

A loud banging on the door snapped you out of your sleepiness.

- "So, apparently there's a new witness that needs to be interviewed" Sam said to Jo as she was just waking up. "We should get going".

- "Where's Dean?" she asked looking around, realizing a brother was missing. Sam was internally killing his brother now for leaving him with Jo and being forced to answer those kinds of questions. Of course he was sleeping in someone else's bed. Of course he had hooked up with some random chick. 

- "Go get ready, I'll get him" he reassured her, not talking too much about it.

Sam stepped out of the motel room with intentions of calling his brother but then noticed the Impala was still parked outside. 

What the...

- "Have you seen him around?" he asked the motel manager showing him a picture in his phone.

- "Yes, he went to see the pretty girl from room 07. I haven't seen him get out".

You opened the door to find the other Winchester completely shocked to find you.

- "(Y/N)?".

- "Sam, right?" you somehow had trouble remembering his name since you hadn't been properly introduced and some of last night's booze was still on your bloodstream. You shook his hand. "Wait, is Jo near?" you said a bit nervous. You knew if she saw you around she was going to grab her car and leave to God knows where.

- "No, she's in the shower. I just came to get Dean". You let him in.

- "Dean, wake up. Your brother's here" you said to ticking his leg, he slowly began opening his eyes.

- "I didn't know you were here" Sam said a bit shy, he expected some skank once the door was opened. He was actually surprised to find you, that could only mean his brother was actually heels over head for you and that Jo, was right.

- "It wasn't a plan, Ellen asked me to keep an eye on Jo. She wanted to bring the torches to you so I needed to calm her down " you chuckled making him crack.

- "Hey Sammy" Dean got up in his boxers only, your eyes ran his body a little more than you wished and of course he noticed. He started dressing with a smirk on his face.

- "You got a lead?" you asked shaking your head the feeling of wanting to have Dean right there, right now.

- "Yeah, apparently there's a new witness. We are just going to the station now". 

The brothers talked a bit while Dean was cleaning up before leaving for good. You noticed your shorts under the bed. 

Here they are you thought to yourself and bent down to get them, revealing a little too much of your ass, that plaid shirt wasn't exactly a dress. Sam's eyes wandered your curves, a small grin showing in his face, tilting his head a bit to a side until Dean got out from the bathroom and did the exact same as him. He then noticed his brother and smacked him back to reality. They started yelling silently to each other until you finally turned around and smiled at them. 

- "Are you guys okay?".

- "Perfect" Sam said akwardly pleasant. "Just perfect". Dean smacked the back of his head before grabbing his jacket.

- "We should get going" you walked them to the door. "I'll let you know if something comes up" he slid his hand under your shirt, stopping in your lower back. He kissed you gently and softly, making sure he stayed in your mind for the rest of the day. "You look so good in my clothes" he let out in your ear before kissing your cheek and saying goodbye.

Dude, you stare at her ass like that again and I swear to God I'll kill you dead.

You heard Dean's voice from outside as you closed the door, completely laughing to yourself.

The hunt was taking the boys a lot more than expected, doing their job while babysitting wasn't exactly an easy task to do. You followed their every step and found yourself smiling eveytime Dean ran through your mind or when you watched him laugh like a little kid from the darkness of your car. 

Every single night, he knocked on your door around 10 to have a drink and talk about anything that would come up in your own little minds. 

This wasn't good. You had rules. You. Didn't. Fall. In. Love.

You didn't belong to one person or one place, not even to one set of ideals. Your mind changed your heart and your heart changed your mind and being in love meant not changing your mind at all. Meant knowing exactly where you are going since another person's feelings are involved. It meant building a path with someone else instead of finding your own. There was a reason why you had your rules and the minute you met Dean you knew you were going to break them all.