CHAPTER 3

Nine songs, four whiskeys, three scores for Dean and five scores for you.

You knew you were impressing him with your skills, he was one hell of a player himself. Over the course of the game, you had managed to call stripes and Dean had ended up with solids and now, you were just one shot away from winning. You were moving around the table trying to get the best angle you could and somehow felt his eyes, full of lust stuck on you.

- "Dean Winchester, are you staring at my ass?" you asked with a smirk as you were about to push the cue stick forward. You missed the smile acrossed his face as you watched the cue ball rolling into the pocket, finally declaring you the winner. He strided towards you, wrapping his left arm around your waist, just an inch above your curves. He slowly leaned closer to you, his breath near you, now he was the one doing the teasing and damn, you liked it. He slid his hand over his pocket and reached for the car keys. 

- "If you scratch her..." he was dangerously close.

- "I won't" you whispered to his ear before heading to the door. He followed your step and so did Ellen. She knew how much you were dying to drive the Impala ever since you saw John jumping out of it. Your father used to have one back in the day and you always dreamt of driving it but he sold it before you could even have a chance do it so of course you were beyond excited about the whole thing.

You headed to the driver's seat and passed your hands over the steering wheel, completely enjoying the moment. Ellen stood right beside Dean.

- "Her father used to have one, he died when she was 14 and she always loved that car" she told him. Somehow all the lust in his eyes turned into something else, something he couldn't quite figure out just yet. Borrowing his car wasn't something Dean liked to do; hell, he didn't even like it when Sam drove her so you could picture how uncomfortable he was. Until he heard the story behind it. Until he saw the look on your face as you turned the engine on. 
A smile slipped over his face and walked over to the car, taking the passenger seat. 

- "God, can you hear that?" you admired the beautiful sound coming out of her. He was completely in awe, happy as hell to see you like this. 

- "Are we just going to sit here or are we going to drive?" he asked with a chuckle.

- "Sorry," you said, pumping the gas a few times and putting her into drive. Dean smiled at how much you were enjoying yourself, you missed the look he gave you every now and then, your eyes stucked to the road before you. 

- "Music?" he said and you nodded. Once Metallica came through the speakers and now it was you that was completely falling for him. 

- "Dude" you exclaimed looking at him. "You are full of surprises" you chuckled turning the music up as both of you sang along. 

90 mph, wind in your face, windows rolled down and an amazing guy beside you. God, you could do this everyday.

You reached the bar again and parked where it originally was. Sam and Jo were outside waiting for you to comeback. Stepping out of the car was something you did not want to do. 

- "This was amazing. Thank you, really" you said leaning to him, kissing his cheek and getting out of the car. He was close behind you.

- "What the hell is he doing anyway? He's letting her drive the car so he can fuck her?" Jo mumbled looking at Dean get closer to you; soft smiles on both of your faces. "You do know she pulles this little act with every guy she meets, right? She acts all innocent until she hooks them. He's not special to her" she ranted about you, loud enough so Dean could hear her. 

- "Hey... I'm a grown ass man and I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want. I didn't ask for your opinion, much less for your permission since we are just friends. Nothing more" his voice was serious, making sure he had to say this one time only.