"Wait wait wait Kara! It's not a building!"

"What do you mean Winn?"

"I mean yes you are in a building........but it's in a mountain."

"What do you mean? How did you get a signal?"

"I just got the location but we won't be able to get there in time."

"Alright I'll do what I can."

I placed my hands on the bars and started up my heat vision. Within 20 seconds, the bars were apart and melted. I was out. 5 minutes left. I opened Lena's cage and she rushed out.

"I won't let you leave!" I heard the familiar mans voice that I had very quickly grown to dislike.

"Mon-El, I need to get Lena out of here or she'll die!"

"I don't care if she dies Kara. I love you, not her."

"Well I don't love you! And I sure as hell never will! You are a ruthless, horrible person! And I will not let you near any one of my family members, friends, and especially Lena!"

He pointed a gun towards Lena.

"No! Mon-El! Don't do this!"

"Why not?!" He pulled the trigger and the bullet hit Lena's stomach.

She winced in pain and I grabbed her. She placed her hand on the bullet wound. I looked over to the bomb. 30 seconds left.

I ran over to Mon-El and punched him square in the jaw. He fell to the ground, struggling to get back up. I ran to Lena and picked her up bridle style. 10 seconds.

"Sorry Mon-El." I said towards him.

5... I held Lena tightly.

4... "Hold on Lena."

3...   Her grip tightened.

2... I blasted off as fast as I could.

1... we were in the sky when the bomb hit zero.

The mountain blew up. With everything and everyone that was inside it.

••••••

I flew Lena quickly back to the DEO and J'onn told me to place her in the medical area that I was in.

Soon her bullet wound was stitched up and she was awake.

"Hey." I whispered as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Hi."

"Rough night?" I joked.

"Yeah. I had the craziest dream. It seems almost real." She played along. I smiled and she smiled back.

"I meant what I said Lena."

"About what?" She looked confused.

"When I said that I believe in you." She blushed and smiled. "I always will."

We stared at each other for a bit just smiling. "Lena?" I said, not breaking eye contact.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked shocked and surprised but then a smile came across her face.

"Of course. I would be honored to be Supergirl's girlfriend."

I smiled and layed down next to her and cuddled into her side. Alex and Maggie walked in soon after.

"Hey Alex. My girlfriends a superhero! What do you have?" Lena said playing around.

"I have a superhero too. She helps protect the people by being a cop. She's very good at her job." Alex said smiling and glancing at maggie. "So. Just so you know. I approve of this." Alex said pointing at Lena and I.

"Who knew both Danvers girls would fall for girls?" I stated laughing. The other women joining in the laughter.

"We should have a girls night. Just the four of us." Alex suggested.

"That would be real fun." Maggie said.

"Let's do it." I replied.

Lena just nodded.

"Well. We'll let you two get some rest." Alex said. She and Maggie walked out, leaving Lena and I alone.

I kissed Lena's forehead. "I love you Lena."

"I love you too Kara." And with that we both fell asleep. This time the darkness surrounding us in a good way.