The escape

Lena's pov
Kara hasn't woken up yet and it's terrifying me. What if she's dead? What am I going to do if she's dead? I love her! And I might not get to tell her! I started crying uncontrollably. Until I heard movement beside me. I saw Kara's arm and leg twitch. She's alive! Oh my god! She's alive thank god! But I won't know until she opens her eyes.

40 minutes later.....

Kara still hasn't open her eyes but she has moved. She's alive. And I thank god for that.

"Please wake up Kara. Please."

Kara's pov
I could hear Lena's voice. But I couldn't really make out what she was saying. She could have died and I almost died and almost left her.

I heard a crash and bolted upright.

"Kara!!" I looked to my side to see Lena with shocked but thankful eyes.

"Yeah. I'm ok. I'm fine."

"I thought you were dead!"

"To be honest, I did too." I moved over to the cage wall that separated us. She moved over too and I reached my hand through the holes and grabbed her hand.

Then I remembered something. Something really important. The bomb.

I turned towards the bomb and got up towards the front of the cage. The timer said 30 minutes. Where's Alex? I told her to come find us if I wasn't back within an hour.

I heard footsteps coming towards us and tried to stand as tall as I could.

"Ahh. Kara. I see that you are alive and awake." Lillian stated.

"What do you want Lillian?! Just let us go!!"

"But I can't do that. See you two are witnesses and you, Kara, are an alien. And as you know I hate them."

I glared at Lillian. She had an evil smirk. "I'll be back soon." She said and walked out.

"I'm sorry." I heard the small sound coming from Lena.

"For what?"

"That she did that to you. That she is my mother."

"You don't have to be sorry for anything. I've always known the risks of telling people my secret. And the people I love, sometimes get in trouble. But it's my job to keep them safe."

"Am I one of the people you love?" Lena asked shyly.

"As a matter of fact, you are." I smiled brightly at her. She blushed. "I love you Lena."

"I love you too Kara."

"Kara? Kara?! Can you hear me?" I heard muffled through my ear. They must have forgotten to take out my ear piece.

"Yeah. I can hear you." I whispered. Grabbing my ear piece.

"Oh thank god you're ok."

"Alex. Why aren't you here?"

"We can't find your location. It's blocked somehow. But we're trying everything."

"Ok. What are we going to do? We only have 15 minutes left!"

"Ok Kara. I think I might have a way!" I heard Winn say.

"Ok Winn. What is it?"

"Well you should still have your powers. Use your heat vision and super strength to break the bars. But you have to do it at the same time."

"Ok. Then what?"

"It's a building. You should be able to get out of it."

"Winn. It's in a secure location that you and the DEO can't find. It's not a regular building!" Stated, pausing but finishing. "There has to be something else!"