She will REIGN.

Kara's pov
Several weeks later, things were almost back to normal. Lena got her memory restored, we rebuilt a lot of the city, and I also got to keep my job. I asked cat if I could still keep my job cause it means so much to me. Surprisingly She said that that was fine.

It was a struggle to rebuild a lot of the city. Buildings were crushed, skyscrapers were destroyed, parks demolished. But I called Clark and he came and helped.

It was hard to go back to work, especially since I knew Cat knew that I'm Supergirl. Lena and I couldn't be happier. Lena moved into my apartment, which is amazing. I wake up to her beautiful face everyday.

So now, I'm going to see Lena and see if she wants to do a lunch break.

As I was heading down her hall, I could hear two voices in a heated argument. I was worried so I used my x ray vision to see who it was. I gasped when I saw who it was. "Lillian?"

••••••

I can't believe Lillian is alive. I thought she died in the explosion that killed Mon-El. Well I guess not.

I could see Lillian starting to walk out, so I walked back to the end of the hall and waited till she was partly away from Lena's door. When she rounded the corner, I simply look down to avoid eye contact and she just kept going. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I walked towards Lena's office. I waked in and greeted her with a hug and kiss.

"She's alive." I said to Lena. She looked at me strange but then got the message.

"Yeah. She is." She put her hand on her forehead. "You said she died along with mon-el."

"I thought she did. But I guess she got away." I looked down at my feet. It was silent for a long time. "Would you still want to do lunch if I asked?" I said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"Yes. I would love to."

••••••

After noonans, we walked back to Lena's building. Once up to her office, a woman was sitting on the couch. I looked at Lena confused and she had a reassuring look. "Hi. You must be Sam. I'm Lena Luthor." Lena said to the woman with a genuine smile. The woman stood up with a smile as well and reached out her hand to shake Lena's. "Um. Yes. Hi. Yeah I'm Sam. Nice to meet you Ms. Luthor." Sam said, smiling then looking towards me. "And you are...?" She started to ask, hoping I would respond. I giggled a little. Reaching my hand out to shake hers, I spoke. "I'm Kara. Kara Danvers. I'm with CatCo Magazine." Sam's smile still in place. "Pleasure to meet you too Ms. Danvers." "Please. Call me Kara." I said to Sam. "Ok will do." She responded.

"And that goes the same with me Sam. Please call me Lena. I don't want to be a 'Ms.' just yet." Lena said laughing, making Sam and I laugh as well.

••••••

Lena had explained a woman coming to apply for a job at L Corp. I asked Lena if I should go but Lena insisted I stay. Lena talked to Sam about the job and her life. We learned she has a daughter named Ruby and they just moved here.

"Well I hope we'll be seeing more of each other Sam." I said to Sam as the interview was rapping up. "Yes. Me too. And Ms- Lena, it was a pleasure meeting you and you too Kara.

After Sam left, Lena and I went to the couch and sat down. After what felt like hours of sitting we decided to head back to my apartment for the night.

The two went to bed shortly after, having a feeling that the day went well.

••••••

*Boom* An explosion rang out. Kara leapt  from her bed, pulled the super suit on and flew out the window towards the explosion. It took her seconds to get there. The explosion and fire was completely gone. The only thing left was a picture in the field where the explosion was. A picture of the shield with some skeleton figure in the center like her suit has the 'S'. She stared at it, not really knowing what to do or make of it. Kara didn't know what to make of the shape. She flew back to the DEO to inform J'onn about the strange picture.

"Unfortunately it's something I've never seen before. But since the symbol on your chest and the other symbol look similar, I'm wondering if it's from krypton." J'onn said. "I'll look into it a bit more. But that's all I know so far." I nodded in understanding. "Why don't you go back home and get some rest Miss Danvers. You're gonna need it."

I nodded and took off back to my apartment. I got back into bed and drifted off to sleep but the strange picture not leaving my mind.

Sams Pov
I feel weird. Like beyond weird. I was just at my home getting ready for bed the everything went black and I was in bed in the morning. "Ruby?!"

"Yeah mom?" Ruby said coming into Sam's room.

"Um what time is it? And what day?" I asked her.

"It's Monday And 6:30am." Ruby stated.

"Thanks honey. Now go get ready for school I'll make breakfast." I said to Ruby. She nodded and walked out.

What the hell is happening. I placed my hands on my head. Ugh. It's also my first day of work at L Corp. I got up and got ready.

"What am I gonna do?" I whispered to myself.

3rd Person POV
With Kara going off to CatCo, Lena to L Corp, and Sam to L Corp aswell, the three didn't understand any of what was to come.

Supergirl is National City's hero, but soon her worst enemy was going to make them self well known. Soon supergirls worst enemy will reign.

With Sam not even knowing she was the villain. With her thinking it was just a dream. She herself didn't know she would soon reign.