Chapter 8

"So how old are you Eric?" My grandma said to Eric as I face palmed my forehead in embarrassment.

"I'm eighteen ma'am."

"Awe he has manners too!"

"Yeah grandma, can we just eat now?"

"Oh yes I almost forgot!"

So we started eating the pasta, which was really good. And my grandma started asking questions about him.

"You are such a talented young man."

"And you are such a talented cook."

"Thank you!"

"Did you know that you were the first boy that my little Amanda has ever brought into this house?"

"OH MY GOSH. GRANDMA?!" I said to her in embarrassment while turning red.

Then he started to laugh a little bit.

"Wow really? I never would have thought. I figured that she would have brought tons of guys since she has some really beautiful features and all." He said while pretending to be in shock when really I was the one in shock.

He thinks I'm beautiful? C'mon Amy don't get over your head.

"OKAY, I think I'm done here I'm going to go wash my plate." I said as I stormed into the kitchen.

Then Eric finished and went into the kitchen too.

"Oh Eric when you're done washing your plate I want to show you some of Amy's old baby pictures!"

"GRANDMA!"

"What? I'm just being friendly." She said while chuckling.

"You act like he's already apart of the family. AND YOU JUST MET HIM."

"Okay ladies, settle down. I should get going anyways. It's getting late."

"Okay handsome. Maybe you can come over some other time!" My grandma said being so embarrassing.

"That sounds like a great idea!"

"Okay, what just happened?"

So I guess they were having their own conversation, leaving me out. And they never asked for my opinion of him coming back.

"Okay bye!!!" I said to Eric while shoving him out the door with a slam.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow!" I heard him yell through the door.

"Grandma you know I love you but please don't go around showing people pictures of me butt naked when I was little!"

"Yeah, I actually have no idea why I took those pictures. But they are staying in the album."

Next Day...

"Well I should get going now or else I'll be late."

If she's there I think I will be able to handle it, maybe.

"Late for what? It's a Saturday."

"I have to go to a game."

"For what?"

"With a friend."

"What kind of game?"

"A soccer game."

"With who?"

"Eric." I mumbled under my breath.

"Who?"

"Okay I'm going to Eric's game!"

"Oh okay!"

"Yeah."

"So um, why?"

"Oh my Jesus Christ! He invited me."

"Ohh! You should go now before you're late hun."

Then I smacked my palm on my face and left.

20 minutes later...

Okay I'm here, now where is Eric?

Then I spotted him out in the field doing warm-ups. So I went to go sit on one of the bleachers close enough to see him.

"Hiiii Amanda! Nice to see you again!"

So I turned around to see Lisa.

"Oh hi Lisa. Where's Heather?"

"Oh she's at the snack bar."

"So um, do you two usually come to all of the soccer games?"

"Yup! Every single freaking one!"

"Oh cool."

"So I've never seen you at any of these games. What brings you here?"

"Um he invited me. Well more like wanted me to come here." I said while pointing at Eric in the field.

"That's so cool!"

Then Heather came to where Lisa and me are and almost dropped her snacks.

"Hi Heather." I said nervously.

"Oh my EEEEH! YOU'RE HERE!!!" She said while putting down the snacks to run towards me to hug me.

"Wow you guys squeal a lot." I said while rubbing my ears.

"Well get ready for the time of your life because you got front row seats into hunky town!" Lisa said while sitting down.

"Okay, I'm just here because Eric wanted me to come."

Then Eric started to look around and spotted me. Then he waved with a smile, so did I.

"He's just too cute." Heather said while staring at him.

"Yeah but I want to see him play!" Lisa said while almost jumping out of her chair.

"Is he actually that good?"

"Why don't you see for yourself? The game is starting!"

So they were already 5 minutes into the game and Eric had already scored a goal. Then the crowd went wild and started cheering like crazy. Well I just sat there in my seat while everyone jumped with joy. I mean like he is really good.

"Amy, why aren't you cheering with us?"

"Well I mean it just started and it was only one shot and-

Then I was cut off by people yelling that another goal was scored. Then Lisa and Heather started screaming in my ear and jumping up and down.

Well this is going to be a pretty long game.

Unwanted- COMPLETED ✔ (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें