Chapter 11

Okay don't freak out, don't freak out. Why did this happen again? Man Eric really takes this game seriously. But he feels different from the first time he tackled me.

"You know, I know you didn't want me to die and all but you didn't have to do that Eric." I said while getting off the floor.

"Yeah I know. No time follow me." He said while grabbing me by my hand and yanked me away from our opponents.

"Oh and who's Eric?"

"Wait what? Then who are you?"

"I'm Jason Axton. And you are?"

"Amanda, Amanda Harper. But you can call me Amy."

"Okay nice to meet you Amy." He said while shaking my hand.

Then we smiled and went to go get some more people to shoot. Then the game was over and we walked out and talked a little bit.

"I'm just going to wait here for Eric."

"Oh yeah, I actually forgot about that guy."

"So um, you're waiting here with me?"

"Yeah why not?"

Okay, this guy is really good looking too. I couldn't see earlier but now I can and whoa. But he has a bit more features than Eric. Well he has more muscle, his blond hair is a bit darker, a bit taller. OMG I have to stop.

"So um do you want my number, Amy?"

"Um sure."

So we exchanged numbers and saw Eric walk out after these two whole awkward minutes of my life.

"Eric!" I said while jumping to go hug him.

"Sorry I took so long. Some kid got his vest stuck on him and he asked me to help." He said while returning the hug.

Then we let go and kept staring at each other. Then I started blushing and finally stopped this awkward but yet comforting smile he gave me by introducing my new friend.

"So um this is Jason. I met him while he tackled me to the ground."

I don't know if it was me but it looked like when Eric looked over my shoulder he seemed like a different person. His smile went away and now his face was blank staring at Jason. Then as he went to shake his hand it looked like he started glaring at him.

"I know Jason." He said to me while still glaring at Jason.

Somehow Jason was still smiling.

"Yeah, hey little cuz." Jason said while rubbing the top of Eric's head while I giggled.

Then Eric just glared at him then looked at me with a smile.

"I ran out of points in my card. Do you want to go somewhere else or do you want to go home?"

"Oh I see you and your girlfriend are having a busy day. Maybe we can hang out some other time." Jason said to Eric with a smirk, I blushed a lot.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Oh that's too bad. You always miss out in all the good things in life." Jason winked at me as I blushed even more.

"Maybe we can hang out next week?" I said while Eric started to fume red.

Oooh I think Eric is getting a little bit jelly! Wait how? He doesn't even like me like that.

"Sounds good! Okay see you two later." Jason waved goodbye and soon he disappeared out the door.

"Okay I'm pooped! Want to do anything else?" I said to Eric.

He looks zoned out like he didn't even hear what I said.

"Eric?"

"Um what? Oh, I was thinking of going somewhere else but we can do that another time. I'm kind of tired from all of this." He said while rubbing the back of his head and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, you must be really tired from everything."

"So, we can just go home and rest."

Then we got out of PowerPlay and went into his car.

"Thank you Eric."

"No problem." He smiled.

Then he started the car and we were off. It was quiet the whole way home. Then he stopped at the front of my house.

"Thank you again. This was the best day I ever had." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome." He said as he returned the smile.

Then I hugged him and laid my head on his shoulder and thanked him again. Then we waved as I got out the car and went inside my house. Then I looked out the window and saw him drive into his garage and go inside.

It was funny earlier. Jason was flirting with me while Eric turned red. But which one do I like? Well I don't even know Jason. So let me just take a nap and relax. We'll see what happens tomorrow.