Forty|Be My First..

Start from the beginning

"E-excuse me.. Are you V from Bts?" She asked shyly.
"Yes I am." I answered her. She looked at Rebecca but ignored her.
"Can I get a autograph please? I'm a big fan and your my bias oppa." I saw how Rebecca flinched when the girl called me oppa, I held a laugh in but it was hard.
"I'm sorry, as you can see I'm on a date with my amazing girlfriend here." I said and held up my hand that was holding Rebecca's.
"Oh I'm sorry.." The girl apologized.
"Taehyung just give her autograph, it's okey." Rebecca said and smiled to the girl.
"Are you sure Jagiya?" I asked her and she just nodded. The girl gave me a poster on me actually, I quickly signed it.
"Thank you Taehyung oppa." The girl said with a smile. "You look really cute together, I support your relationship, I have always done. I knew that the rumors were false about Taehyung being with his ex instead of you unnie." The girl said.
"Ah thank you, it means a lot to us." Rebecca thanked and bowed to the girl. We did our goodbyes and then left the store. Rebecca and I quickly got back home and we started to make the food together and after just 30 minutes it was all done. I did a lot of mistakes because I'm the worst cook in Bts but Rebecca never got mad at me, she just thought I was cute.

Rebecca cut the Kimbap up nicely and of course she took some pictures of it before we were allowed to eat it

***
Rebecca and I was lying on the couch and we were watching a American movie named 'Dear John' I haven't seen it and Rebecca really wanted to see it. But I couldn't consecrated that much on it, Rebecca was lying right in front of me, we were cuddling and her butt was touching my private part. I started to think about how Rebecca only thinks that I'm cute and to be honest I don't want her to just think that, she hasn't seen that I'm also sexy, cool and manly and much more. I have never made any moves on her that says that I want to have sex with her. I clearly do but I'm a gentleman and I respect her and I can gladly wait for her. But at the same time.. I want to try, I want to see what she says and if she wants to.. maybe I should try it tonight?

I placed my large hand on her ass, she flinched slightly but didn't say anything. I was nervous, what if she doesn't want this? What if she's not ready? I squeezed it lightly and waited for Rebecca to respond.
"Tae, what are you doing?" She asked me.
"I-I'm sorry." I said and took my hand away from her fit ass.
"Don't be." She turned around, her face was inches from mine, my brown eyes looked into her dark blue eyes. Rebecca took my hand again and placed it in her butt. "I like it." I licked my sudden dried lips and then she kissed them. I squeezed her butt again and pressed her body closer to me. We started making out, our tongues rolled around together and somehow Rebecca ended up in top of me.
"Someone is exited." Rebecca said and grinned on me. She clearly felt that I was hard under her and she was teasing me, so rude!
"Ah don't do that babe." I breathed out as she continued to move her hips. Rebecca leaned her head down to my ear.
"You can't stop me oppa." She whispered, I shivered under her and everything in me wanted her right now! I caught her by surprise when I somehow threw her down on her back and me on top of her. I kissed her neck, knowing that it's her week spot.
"Ahh Tae-Taehyung!" She moaned, I sucked lightly on her neck too, making small hickeys.

I pulled away from her and took off my shirt, Rebecca bit her lips and looked at my body.
"I just love your body Taehyung." She said and took off her shirt too. She had a black, sexy bra on.
"Are you sure you want this Rebecca? We can stop now if you want too." I said.
"I want you to be my first Kim Taehyung." Rebecca said and kissed me, I kissed her back.
"You're still a virgin?" I asked.
"Yes I am." She answered shyly, I kissed her ones again, she's just to cute.
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle..."

We continued to kiss each other passionately on the couch. Rebecca was still under me, I was hovering over her and it was really hit in the room. I placed my hands on Rebecca's belt and looked at her asking for permission. She nodded and I immediately opened it and took her pants off. She was lying half naked in front of me and every part of my body wanted her.
Rebecca held her hands over her face, I smiled and pulled them away.
"Don't be embarrassed babe, your beautiful." I said and kissed her hands. I left kisses down her body, from her beautiful neck down to her boobs, down to her belly button and then till her private area. She closed her legs together and was shaking a bit.
"It's okey Rebecca, I won't hurt you." I said and tried to calm her. "Just relax and open your legs to me." She took a deep breath and did as I told her.I slowly pulled off her black panties and threw them on her other clothes on the ground. I opened her legs and saw her wet womanhood.
"D-don't stare like that. Your embarrassing me oppa." Rebecca said. I looked up at her again and then went down on her.
"Ahh!" Rebecca moaned loudly as I started to lick her out, both her hands were on my head and she was pulling in it lightly. Her hips were moving around as she moaned my name. I put one finger inside her and moved it in and out slowly. "T-Taehyung! Ah faster!" I did as she wanted, I moved my fingers faster and added one more in her. Rebecca arched her back and screamed my name as she came. I licked her vagina clean before I crawled back up to her.

Rebecca was breathed heavily, she looked tired but she still had a big smile on her lips.
"Do it Tae, do it now." She kissed my lips before I had to pull away from her again. I took off my pants and my boxers too, Rebecca looked down at my hard member, her face was red and she bit her lip. I chuckle at her reaction and put in a condom.
"I'm gonna do it now Jagi." I said and she nodded. I slowly pushed myself into her, she wiped in pain as I was fully inside her.
I groaned heavily, she was so tight!
"I'm sorry jagiya, the pain will go away soon. Just relax." I started to move in and out and after a little while I noticed that Rebecca started to enjoy it, she moved uncontrollably under me. The room was filled with our moans and I kept thrusting into her. I went fast and deep but sometimes I also went slow. I felt that I was about to cum, I went faster and I eventually came. Both of us screamed when we came together. I pulled out and fell down beside Rebecca, we instantly hugged each other and mumbled that we love each other more than anything in the world.

"You have to leave soon.." Rebecca said. I looked at time and she was right, if I don't go now I will miss my flight.

***
I stood at the airport with Rebecca in my arms. My flight will leave in just 20 minutes. There was hundreds of fans here, I have no idea how they got the news that I would be here. They were taking pictures of me and Rebecca but I didn't care.
"It feels weird that they are taking pictures of us oppa." Rebecca whispered.
"You will get used to it." I whispered back.
"I'm gonna miss you."
"And I will miss you too jagi." I gave her a smile. "I have to go now.."
"Noo I don't want to.." Rebecca said and held in to me. I heard some fans do the 'Aww' sounds.
"It's only 3 weeks jagi, it's not for ever." I pull f away from her and kissed her forehead. "I love you Rebecca Lee."
"I love you Kim Taehyung." She answered with a smiled.