Requested pt.2

Asked By: TheHighDreamer

(The requests are not in order, they're random)

Dare: Ruin Fuyumi's hair.

Fuyumi: HEY!!! WHO RUINED MY HAIR?!!!

Her hair was a mess. Most of it was look like she been electrocuted and some glue was mixed between it with some hair dye that was had a bad color.

Twins: -Snickering-

Fuyumi: Oh so it was you guys!

Gilbert: You have no proof!

Fuyumi: I can smell your scent over my room! You ruin my hair with some stupid hair dye and glue!! This is the worse and hair day! And now! You two would pay!!!

Oliver: Shit...RUN LIKE HELL!!!

Gilbert: You don't have to tell me twice!

Fuyumi puts on her tokyo-like mask and charges at the twins with claws out and ready to strike!

Fuyumi: COME BACK HERE AND FIX MY HAIR!!!!

-Meanwhile-

Ask: Have Shiho help out a random  depressed person.

Guy: Sigh...That's it...I'm committing suicide...

Shiho: For what?

Guy: Ah?! Don't scare me like that!

Shiho: Why...Why would try to commit suicide...

Shiho saw the noose in his hand.

Guy:....It's My problems at school and home...My family's in debt. My father a drunk alcoholic and my mother can't defend herself. Our family is poor. Also, I'm suffering from bullying at school. Most of my peers who I considered friends hate me for no reason...I...I just can't take it anymore. Please don't tell anyone I'm here.

Shiho: I won't but...Let me give you some word of advice...

Shiho then walk up to him.

Shiho: You are not alone in this world. I once thought of suicide too. Not just me, some of my friends thought so as well. Call me a hypocrite if you like, but don't think Suicide is the answer to all your problems. It's never the answer. It would only lead to more grief. Think about your family. You believe no one cares if you're gone right? Wrong. There should be somebody that gives you a hug and tell you, it's alright.

Guy: W-Who?

Shiho hugs him.

Shiho: It's alright.

Guy:.....

Shiho: I'll leave you to your thoughts.

He left leaving the guy to think.

Guy:.....

He dropped the noose and walk away.

Shiho now hopes some some good forunite will set the guy's life back on course.

Shiho: Remember. Life is not a game, if you waste that one life, that's it, there's no do-overs. A human's life is different from a demon but also the same in many ways...

You think people are smiling and say they're doing just fine, but look into their eyes and don't judge them, because they're dying inside.