Brotherly Bonding

Fuyumi was out shopping with her friends Aki, Sayuri, and Sylvia, so that left the Fujioka Brothers some time to themselves.

Gilbert and Oliver were playing with toys until Shiho came in with Kyosuke.

Shiho: Hey guys~! What do you think of Kyousuke's cute pajamas?

Shiho showed Kyousuke in racoon pajamas.

Gilbert: Haha! He look silly!

Oliver nodded with his twin while having his arms around Shiho's neck.

Oliver: Funny...

Kyosuke:-Pouts- I do not!

Shiho: No Kyousuke. You don't look  funny...BUT YOU DO LOOK KAWAII~!

Kyosuke hides his blush.

Kyosuke: N-NII-SAN!!!

Shiho: Haha. Gomen. Gomen! Don't be shy! Ya know believe it or not. I used to wear this kinda stuff when I was your age.

That caught all of his brothers's attention.

Gilbert: Really? Big Brother.

Shiho: Yep. Kaa-san (Mother) used to make me wear them.

Oliver: Wow....Big Brother...What was Mom and Dad like?

Shiho: ...Well guys. Kaa-san and Tou-san(Father), believe it or not. They were the nicest demons you could've ever met. Because most of our kind are usually cruel, evil, selfish, and manipulative. However, they prove me wrong. Not all of us are like that...we're just misunderstood.

Oliver: Is that another reason why humans hate us?

Shiho: Well...yes but it's because their scared of us. They let their fear over run them making do things that they'll regret sooner or later. To be honest, they think most of them are doing the world a favor by trying to get rid of us.

Kyosuke: Humans...are bakas...

Shiho giggles a bit at Kyosuke's answer.

Shiho: You got that right. Although, not all of them are bad. Remember my childhood friend Yui?

Twins: Yui-chan~!

Kyosuke: Yui-san~!

Shiho: -Snorts- Of course you guys remember her. Unlike most humans, she has a heart made of gold. Sure she is scared of our race too but she doesn't judge us. She and her father are the best humans I ever met.

Twins: True that!

Kyosuke: -Nods- Onii-san?

Shiho looked down at his youngest brother.

Shiho: Yeah?

Kyosuke: Where....did Kaa-san and Tou-san go? How come they're not here with us anymore?

Shiho gasped a bit. he even couldn't fight back the tears when Kyosuke ask that question.

Twins: Kyousuke! You idiot!

Shiho: N-No guys! Don't worry about it...He doesn't know yet. Kyousuke...don't be worry about that now...I'll tell you when you're older. Okay?

Kyosuke: Okay...

Shiho: Good.

Kyosuke: But my name is Kyosuke. No Kyousuke.

Shiho: Oh right. Gomen.

Twins: Whatever.

Shiho: Now let's forget all about what I said. Who wants cookies.

The other brothers perked up with interest at hearing the word cookies.

Twins: I DO! I DO!

Kyosuke: I WANT SOME~!

The younger brothers all squealed and jump on Shiho as he begins to laugh.

Shiho: Hahaha! Okay! Okay! Quit squirming!

Younger Brothers: Cookies!! Cookies!!

Shiho: Okay don't rush me! Hahaha! I'm getting you guys some! Hold it! Oh come on!