Valentines Day

A/N: Happy Early Valentines Day!!...I'm so lonely.

At the end of the day at a Japanese high school. Shiho stood in his gakuran uniform walking towards the cherry blossom tree.

You see, he found a letter in his locker and it seems someone requested for him to see them at the cherry blossom tree at the end of the day.

Shiho: (Okay I'm here...So where is she?)

???: U-Umm...Fujioka-kun?

Shiho: Hmm?

Shiho turned his head to see a girl in a blue sailor uniform with a red scarf. She had short black hair and brown eyes. He recognized this girl...She's his kohai.

Shiho: Ah Chiemi-chan~! Nice to see you again. So you're the one who wanted to see me?

Chiemi: Y-Yes! (This is my chance) F-Fujioka-Senpai.

Shiho: Yes?

Chiemi: W-Would...

Then she blushes and said...

Chiemi: W-Would you please be my valentine?!

Shiho stares in shock. A love confession?!

Shiho: C-Chiemi-chan. I'm flattered but...

Suddenly he was grabbed from behind.

???: Sorry girl! I'm afraid your Senpai has been taken~!

Shiho: Jun?!

Chiemi glares at Jun. She knew Jun from a different class. She met him when he groped one of her friends.

Chiemi: The pervert!

Jun: Hmph. How rude! BTW. Stay away from Shiho~! He's mine...Unless you want to die~!

Chiemi: I-I'll remember this!!! -Leaves-

Jun: BITCH, does it look like I care?!...NO!

Shiho: ....Jun. What was that for...I was going to let her down gently.

Jun: Whatever. I can't let any of these girls take you from me. Little do they know their Senpai is into men~!

Shiho: S-Shut up! Anyway. What else are you here for?

Jun: -Smirks-

Jun then pulls out a box and opens it revealing a necklace with a heart on it.

Jun: Would you be my valentine?

Shiho: -Blushes and chuckles- Of course Baka.

Both boys kiss each other as cherry blossom leaves fall around them.