everyone snapped thr head to neyonika nandu raj gt tense becoz they know manik will gt angry

m: wht did u just say mom...

ney came out of her trance...realized wht she said and gt tense looking at manik face

m: mom wht did thy say to my nandu

n: nothng mani thy didnt say anything

manik just glared at her she kept quit

m: mom am asking u something

ney : ohhh ...

m: mom will u say are not

ney: ohh thy always used to insult nandu in my and raj absence tht she is burden to malhotra ...she trapped our family by her innocent face...for money and abt murthy family.somethng which i cant even say with my mouth....

manik closed his eyes and fist his hand..
thr frnds too gt angry after listening this...thy can understand wht might thy have said...

r: ...frm tht day we nvr have much function in our home...it will be only important bussiness function ...tht to becoz of nandu instance we will have those function in home

ney looked at nandu with tears...
but in all this sometimes she have to face those harsh words frm others....but she never share her pain or never complaint abt thm to us she make sure it wont reach to us. too...she to think tht she is burden on us thts y she didnt share this big matter with us..with me

nandu have tears ..after hearing this

she just went and hugged ney and cried...

mom plz dnt say like tht am sorry it just tht if u and papa comes to know u will nvr keep function in home.... becoz of me our bussiness shouldn't effect ...if we want to develop our business we need clients....so fr tht we need to throw a party sometimes.....it will have some advantage to our bussiness na...papa and u worked so hard to reach this plce in business...... if i say wht thy said to me u guys will definitely will shout at thm.....wthout caring anyone....by dng this in return wht u will get thy take it as insult and will be ur enemy ....thy Will try to harm us..will try to make us get loss in business etc etc....

do u need all this ...

ney and raj nodded no...like a child nandu smiled ...and thr frnds to had little smile on thr face after seeing the manik parents behaving like a child..

nandu continued so thts y i didnt share....with u guys....u both always stand in my parents place....the love i gt frm u both and my manu made me strong but nt week so i never took thr words to my heart seriously....

to be frank ya i was hurted with thr words...but never mind becoz i have family .... am nt orphan or burden to anyone.....becoz this is my family my home i have loving mom...i never see my real mom she left me in this world after giving birth to me...but in return she gave me best mom i always see u as my own mom frm the day i came to Mumbai with appa.......

everyone had tears after hearing her confession....ney just hugged and kissed her nandu forehead...

nandu turned to raj .....papa ur equal to my appa....the way i loved and admire my appa...i admired u and loved u maybe more than my appa...

u made sure i never miss my appa...u always supported and guided me all my life whn ever i need u always thr with me.......i learn so many thngs frm u papa...for daughter thr dad will always be thr superhero...after appa i always imagined u as my superhero....

u guys loved and took care of me more than ur own child....i owe my life to u...am so blessed to have u in my life....

i can say only one thng thanks fr accepting me...in ur life...thanks fr nt making me orphan .....thanks fr loving me so much...

with tht both raj and ney hugged nandu and cried...with happiness seeing the love she have on thm....

after listening her pure confession they felt bless to have her in thr life....

manik and frnds....to had tears..but smile on thr face too...

raj broke the hug and kissed nandu forehead....never say thanks princess...ur jaan of malhotra family and queen of malhotras emprie...

ney and ur an Angel in our life...so one scratch on u we will set fire in the world ..

nandu smiled at thr possessiveness ....and looked at manik...who is adoring his family she smiled at him and said looking at him..

n: and thanks for giving me bestest husband in the world...who is my 1st best frnd....too.....the bond and place i have for him in my life can never replace by any man ....

after listening this manik smile wider at nandu....he just came towords nandu kissed her forehead ...and hugged her...

raj ney smiled and hugged thr children it became.. family hug...others just admiring the family.

after breaking hug nandu said
u 3 are very important persons in my life...ur happiness is my strength.......so dnt worry no one can break me easily ...if i loose any of u it will break me down...

manan settled near ney raj legs

nandu...: like how u guys waited for this day i too waited.....whn will my manu will come back and officially annouce me tht am belongs to him and this family to world...the love u and manu shower on me is enough to shut.everyone mouth in society ... the one who spoke nonsense too...

n:i can say offically proudly tht i have my own family with full rights.....am nt burden to anyone...

i have possessive parents and husband.....have best sibling brother and sister who loves me more than anythng / thr life ....who always trust and support me all the time.......whtever situation it maybe they always stand for me said looking at abhi and navya....

and becoz of manu...i gt 2 more best frnd cme brothers and cute 2 best frnd / bhabis..... this

my cute family....

nandu said cutely happily looking at everyone faces...

thy frnds are looking at her in shock...after composing themself and realized tht she included thm as her own family ....thy remember everythng frm starting the moments they shared with nandu ....can see the love she have on thm ....she told frm heart..tht she really consider them as her family
everyone just hugged nandu ....in happiness...